Saturday, November 4, 2017

Worthless family......

Being born to a family, you are never given the choice of which family you are apart of,.......it just happens.

I know most of us would wish very much so to be apart of a kind, respectful, good hearted, loving family, that adores us ! Keeps us safe, very supportive, always there to show they care + love us !

But........

For most of us, I know that's not true, never will happen.......Being born unfortunately to a dangerous, worthless trash bunch that is uncaring, evil, dangerous is what most of us got !........

Nobody's family is perfect, but, you always regret being born mostly, when they have caused you so much danger, tears, upsets, ruined your entire life......

Having people walk right up to me and tell me how worthless, nasty, disgusting my worthless trash family is, this has gone on my whole life........

I have forever been blamed for their nastiness, b.s., mistakes, shit they stir up and cause ! And then these losers around here will say : " oh, she has to be involved in this corruption too because of who she is related to ! Everybody knows that entire family is involved in that ! I will prove she is in this ! " 

I say to those losers : " Yeah, go ahead trash run your mouth off, because everybody knows you're involved in the corruption with them ! I am not, never have been !!! Cry baby brats, all ages, nasty trash !

See the thing is, that when your family is involved in filth / corruption you automatically are categorized + labeled as guilty and involved trash by others who do not even know who you are, and others jealous of you for being a person of goodness, not involved......very wrong + I think very unfair to me as a person....

When your family is constantly corrupt involved in danger + filth, all that does is cause somebody nice like me troubles, danger, upsets, accusations, a whole nasty bunch of trash in my life, all because my family is worthless crap !!! Once again very wrong + unfair, my whole life, people in my face, stalking me everywhere, prying into my life, why ? Because I am related to a very nasty corrupt family....

I am so damn tired of people my whole life long, accusing me of crap I don't even know anything about, yelling at me because my worthless family wronged them in some way, had a baby with them they need money for, or they stole from them, cheated on them married wise, took money from them, beat them, hurt them, raped them, abused them, or jealous over money they have, or because they said something mean, hateful, tacky that hurt their feelings, women + men ! I am not the one who did that to them, they are, I am not involved, never have been !!!

 I have heard way too many b.s. stories from others mostly losers too, themselves for messing with them ! Crying around about how my trash family was snobby to them, wronged them, it goes on and on....

Then the constant harassment from these idiots because I am related to those corrupt big wheels and always about damn money ! 

I am so damn tired of hearing b.s. yelling about how You are related to them bitch ! I will prove you are in this corruption bitch ! Yeah go ahead and prove it trash, spend the next 50 years of your damn life trying to prove it ! Waste that time and money you cry about idiot !

Being apart of a worthless nasty trash family that is ginormous is very stressful, dangerous, upsetting when they have about a zillion drug addicted, mentally ill, followers running off their damn mouths at you, accusing you, harassing you, following you to harm you, for themselves or hillbilly trash family.....very dangerous.

Yeah they just know I gotta be apart of it, because everybody knows that whole damn bunch is in that ! I am so sick of it all......never been involved in nothing, but trying to get through this b.s. life I have.....

I think they all get caught up with, and are falling, then are desperate to grab and take down others who are not and never have been involved in corruption......then wanna blame others for their shit mistakes ! Blame themselves.

Next time they want to accuse someone of something just because they are related to a nasty family, they need to check the truth first !

My bitchy post, rant this morning.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment