Sunday, November 12, 2017

Today, yelling, on waves....

Slept much better last night til midnite, then chatter, yells, tapping on wall sounds, kinda scarey ! Still this surveillance I guess.....took a benadryl...

Stevie playing mind games about everything I don't know about, yells you ruin everyone bitch ! It's over for satanic people.....this over here, east or wherever, screams on my waves, I still hear it on pickup truck, at Wal-Mart, yells, complaining, bitchy, yeah I dared to go to town again......ruined everything ! Oh damn......sick and tired of this b.s.....

Playing mind games to depress upset me about my cat Rocky dying eye dead, cancer ridden old damn cat of yours bitch he's dying, pumpkin cat has to be put to sleep bitch ! Heart is failing because of us bitch ! Go cry bitch ! B.s. about brother, grandparents, all his confusing tales of this is this,that is that b.s......tiresome....

Screams about z + k. F them ! 

Now he himself seems more and more depressed....

Said I have to have open heart surgery you guys will tell me, I have to be put to sleep.....I guess me and pumpkin cat are dying of heart failure, I wouldn't be surprised......

Said Mimi is a fake Japanese bitch, spying on us, she tells you guys everything I talk to her about plays dumb, gets into Mimi bank info ???......mind games, constant...

Said I have terminal brain tumor in my head at back has been rotting there since childhood, says they were going to snap me with equipment crooked because I went to dollar store, that's theirs bitch ! And I dared go to Chiz corner, dea sells drugs in there bitch ! You ruin everything !

Yelled at me on my waves or vehicle, you will be made a prostitute bitch ! F you bitch fat ass ! You think you are better than everyone bitch ! 

I think that's a damn lie I know myself, I know I am smarter and I know I am much better than that trash harassing all these years, everywhere......I will never be a damn whore !!! Never be a drug dealer cheap trash bitch ! I watched my worthless trash family do that to everyone and themselves my whole life !!! 

More same ol same ol stupid b.s..

Sick of my life. And all of them, years of it, so annoying, dangerous, boring.

Sick of feeling weird, creeped out by old songs, weird faces on people or things, must be tired......everything is creepy weird.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment