Monday, November 20, 2017

Letter, another one.

Another letter of crap harassing all day and nite long.
 No sleep last nite, tired again....

Up north again.
Last night I was sent several sicko weirdo, upsetting dreams, separate........one showing a raped dead dog buried under a business or house ! Makes me sick ! He screamed about gee house over east northeast, all about that sad shit I saw years back, raped abused black dog, looked similar to my dog !!! I can't get that sadness out of my mind, I keep thinking about the other dog poodle, I saw down the road south.....said Japanese was involved in that with Indian kids years ago ! I remember looking out my window one night back in 09 and seeing lights blazing about 100 cars swerving into that drive and Rogers road, lights thru trees.......upsets me ! Makes me sick about animals being raped, they screamed when I was hacked that they raped that aids dog bitch ! Then since I have my dog now, they yell Your dog was raped bitch he has aids, he has to be put to sleep bitch ! Cancer aids bitch !

Said deancountryham was the one who had animals raped, while my mind was hacked they yelled kyle raped puppies in his palm ! Sent me sick upsetting dead puppy dreams !!! I have been very depressed sick of this nasty talk, dreams, very disturbing.

Send me nasty sex dreams and harassing about penis, pu##y nasty filth talk, sick hair bitch, jerking off my c##k bitch, you won't f nobody bitch ! You don't know who we are bitch ! ???

Something about jerking off a load on your face fat bitch, saying they spy on my tots, and nastiness about my books, other areas as I take a shower spies on my eyes he says....

Said they killed off his Japanese wife, they have aids together, spent money on my dick to f you off with right east of my house it sounds.....nastiness about your tight p###y bitch I can f it good bitch ! makes fun talks that damn nasty to me all day all night.

Stevie is perv and weirdo disturbed as hell, high, messed up much worse, chatter rambles to exhaust me, some screams about a hot tub and bathtub wired with surveillance ??? F you F them bitch ! Screams about house over here bitch !???

Stevie yelled Phillip m is still alive bitch they lie to you !??? His son is 18 yr old half Japanese man over here ! He's still alive you cannot live bitch ! They have ruined your life forever bitch ! Fat thundercow ! You cannot escape whale !??????

Mom said she saw lights on creek east the other night, heard talking across road in evening, women ??? So more b.s. hiding in creek or something ??? Screamed about that...

Screams about Annette bshaw crap house, madhouse dump, said people trying to live bitch, make money ! You run your mouth off about everything fat bitch ! Well they harass me to death, I am not feeling good, exhausted, tired of all this...

Mind game b.s. about my grandparents, my Rocky cat, said they are dead ! Said old man c, over east is Chris c Japanese old man from LA ??? He takes shit off your blog, said you are going to be killed by govt. Anyway bitch ! ????

Said Z is mad at you because you ran your mouth off at fake z his family ??? They are dead because of your mouth running bitch !

More N family yelling about this idiot and that idiot N family...????? I don't know these people, I know nobody truly !!!!

Screamed because you are mad I don't know anything about all this b.s. corruption, want to kill me because I know just now ???? Confused.

Screams about my grandpa's red pickup, money I had to pay for it went to crtl trash bitch ! Set up bitch !???? Whatever.

Said Megan is dead, alive, she hurt mangled monkey mouth bitch ! I yelled back good ! Hope ugly monkey is dead ! He was annoying stalker trash !

Something about this house over here, all that over east, whatever the hell that shit is, they are cry baby bitching about ???? Wah wah !!! So sick of them and everything !

Screaming about thanksgiving ruining it for you bitch ! Aids in your house, grandma in danger bitch !?????

Yelling about vehicles, no vehicles ??? Gas money costs now !?????? Oh, they are so gangster thug, guess it's dwindling down, cry baby bitches, grow the hell up !

Harass about diabetes, metellis, every time I eat a meal, broccoli is allergies ! In my waves, head.....everything I eat healthy is bad, or nasty ????.....

Trashy, worthless all these losers, guess they know it's over or something.......you don't know me bitch ! Stalkers at mall, stalkers on highways, yelling about money constantly...

Severely addicted to dope, severely mentally ill, I just watch them and know danger around, all the time, nasty trash, high as hell, drive to damn reckless everywhere....

Take their damn masks, oh they will cry bawl bag around.......Screamed they had power the other day, sounds like dope all of it.........crooked dea, crooked fbi......

Ah, more b.s......my whole life is ruined because of worthless trash hillbilly family and their crap show ! Trash !

Seems unfair for me.......as always been, they run all over everywhere, harass, ruin, I am treated terrible by them.....because I don't whore and I don't drug deal, don't take dope, don't sleep around, and never will !!! It also infuriates these losers because I don't know anybody ????? Whatever that is about....

Screams about my hair styles, color, and my mom's hair color, cuts all the time, trying to make a mask or impersonate us to incriminate us ????? Ah, just like the good ol hillbilly hijinks of fug ol Linda Amanda t, Sandy Phil and deannie country ham......All of em ! And all their idiot people ! Yee haw ! M crtl !!! Man !  Eye roll......whatever.

Driving by the house, pulling in yard, driving around drive behind house to scream or whatever the hell they did at night as I was sedated like crap to sleep......

Crooked turd heads all need thrown down a toilet.....outta my life, shortstacks nasty gang again, yeah man.....and stevie ! He's in love with them all, his friends man, his women......eye roll......whatever......they harass this fat ol bitch who don't give a crap anymore, to listen to shit stories, b.s. imaginary drug tales, drug chatter and tweakers stories !..........

if they are trying to drive me crazy, hey, my trashy family already did that ! I survived I tell them, because I am already crazy and psycho !!! Haha ! That scares them.....

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment