Thursday, November 9, 2017

Crap last nite, and am, b.s.....

Well, now they are trying to sell G, some old pickup that Chelsea js. Dad owned.....??? They will drag up some old junk crap to trick him into buying it to drive for feed truck he says.....he believes that's all real....More b.s.....

More yelling early am, stevie and Japanese techs ??? Same old crap story harassing, no help for you bitch, you will die and pets are dying.......you killed everyone blogging bitch f you ! Fat bitch !

Said Z was spying on my mimis bank info bank up north, yesterday, with t town trash  hacks ???....mom said they behaved high or weird, yelled all nite about that crap.....

Said they got money purchase illegally off my old white car as Leroy, and gave to crtl ???? Said they tricked G, and took money bitch ! We stole it bitch ! Stole from grandparents house to sell for money to buy drugs ???! Sick of this !

Monkey face followed you yesterday Japanese man ??? I saw one in m town red truck making faces at me.....weirdo.....creepy.....stalkers.

Said I have to relocate, hide in nm ??? The state will kill you bitch ! Stevie ??? + his Japanese tech friends, said they were north of my house, high, with sluts, drugs, we will never leave bitch !!!

Woke me up all nite, harassing, tired, stressed, sick of this same old game of harassing....

Told me to stay out of new dollar store in stown bitch ! You ruin everything !

Screams about gays, sterling trash ctel people, trash worthless family, Brandon s and bohn $$$ ???? Whatever.

More chatter, misinformation about health, lies to confuse, worry me......b.s.....

annoying about their or his penis hair ??? Sickos....! Nasty !

Said I was given aids as child at hospital Sandy bitch p told years ago ???!!!! Injected with needle as baby ???!! Yeah never knew that happened did you ??? Lies.

Harassing about pets, all same b.s.....makes me very upset, depressed, I keep crying, very tired exhausted of all this crap in my life....mind games, other b.s. to worry over, listen to.......stirring up messes, for me to have to worry over / with, nasties, fakes, liars, harassers, all need to be banished outta my life......Said they live at bshaw house north, that is theirs bitch ! Everyday and nite we are here bitch ! Annoying....tired.

Good guys, techs said through that old things waves ( stevies ), I'm surprised they could get word to me through that jabber drug mess !!!.....

That I can and need to, always try and inform them about Rocky cat they said...

Blood goo from jaw side, eye still gooey green Looks projected outward, worried it may pop out or break !!! infected pus, jaw lopsided, I guess from surgery ??? Cannot chew or eat food very good, tongue sticks out, very rock hard tight jaw side, very infected !!! Terribly sick infection, stinks awful infection rotten stink, drips goo from mouth and jaw pus, white, yellow, shakes his head goo juice go everywhere, afraid it may get into my eyes at night or shake onto my mouth or other cats lick his infection !!! It's bad, very upset.......Said they can't help over east, need more help over here they told me............I always have messes, and troubles.........oh well......thanks.

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment