Saturday, November 11, 2017

Midnite harassing again...

Well......once again more crap from them...

Yesterday yelling on my waves as I once dared to travel and live my life, going to town driving down any road or their highway, as always Bitch ! We own everything ! You know the same ol b.s......

Yelling about num noms I blogged about monster high.......Stevie yelling about ol slut girlfriend he had who was also harassing not just me at nite, but my mom too, talking Japanese, nasty talk, then stevie still harassing my mom nasty with equipment at nite, surveillance, yelling, she said she is becoming much more tired from his constant nightly crap.....just like me.

He tells me everyday I have to put my cats, dog to sleep because they have aids ??! They are not good enough to keep to old they said bitch ! Or harassing that Rocky cat needs put to sleep right now his cancer is terminal, no help bitch ! They said go have all your pets put to sleep bitch, then harassing about blue cow, he hacked him and killed him with surveillance, then they ate him, were putting his head on my lawn, hooves in my mailbox !!! Sent me upsetting dreams ! I loved him.....!

Constantly screaming at me on my waves much worse that I have terminal brain cancer bitch tumor in your head bitch ! You are dying, they are trying to save your life from cancer bitch, leukemia, then he yells I have hiv, aids, they gave you that as baby at hospital bitch !!! Sick of hearing about this !!! Lying b.s. as always to mess me up in the head.

Now yesterday all day he harassed on my waves your bro is dead bitch ! He is coming by to hack you and your house bitch ! Said his Japanese friend was bringing that stupid baby to the house because you guys are mad at me because I haven't seen this baby yet ?!! I don't think you care about that trash baby..either...... That's weird, and said it has aids, it's Z baby that is incest off a creek ??! Just sick as hell weirdo people !

Whatever, I could care less about that nasty shit, sick of hearing about this fake crap, so now last nite he calls and he is coming here for lunch with nasty fake wife and nasty damn baby........oh, I knew that would happen, gotta get in the house harass some more........probably stevie and slut bitch girlfriend from Ada or tulsa.....he talks about all the time....impersonating them tomorrow........just what we need more rushing around cleaning house, fussing over preparing a big meal for them.....

We can see clearly for years now, not really him all the time, year and years now of a lot of seeing fakes, couldn't figure it out at first, dead behind eyes look, voices different, teeth never right, behave differently, couldn't determine at first now I know about mask b.s...... can't do nothing about it all, but also angry about shit they pulled letting weirdos, aids, creeps into our house and all grandparents houses !!!! Very creepy, wrong, dangerous, theft, taking money, lies, built up b.s. stories, now I know........they love to hack minds and houses, using masks to get into houses, fakes !

Japanese was one of them playing a Jehovah witness named Dixie kept stopping by Mimi house talking to her being her friend !!! We warned her, she switched out several times different for years now, now we know trying to harm her, hack her, Said she was from chicksha, asked for money, said she shared room at someone's house and worked at McDonald's there in chicksha ??? That was her story anyway......she last stopped by last month, Japanese was screaming it was them she's never home bitch !!! More illegal, dangerous crap !!!

Said she belonged with Philip and Sandy p people......not surprised.....

Playing screams on my waves, in bedroom next room, ice box, freezer.......Said you guys are going to kill me off, angry as hell with you bitch ! Because you won't be a prostitute ! You won't make a drug buy from nobody bitch ! They followed me all over Wal-Mart, dollar store and taco place staring, I just laugh !!! They still cannot believe how good a person I am ! Lol......he yelled, everybody's in this bitch ! You have to be into something bitch ! I can tell everywhere I go they follow stand around me, trying to solicit or sell me drugs.........

haha, then you can tell how mad they are I just walk on by, I suspected this for years and years now, they follow, stalk, stare, make creepy mean faves, red eyed, messed up in the head bad, just weirdos every one of them, stinky, annoying stalkers.......they yelled this crap at me my whole life.......been seeing and hearing it. Busted crooked crtl trash idiots need their damn heads blown off ! They are dangerous filth.......they try to intimidate, scare me, I just laugh to myself I am watchful, but I ignore them, walk on past......

Every time I go to a store they yell on my waves every second every day, that whatever item I pick up in a store to purchase off shelves aisle they have placed that item there for me, and contaminated it, wiped aids on it......they listen to my thoughts,grocery lists know the brand I purchase and go to the store they know I am going to, to purposely taint the item, harass the hell out of me every day......I get scared about this.

Follow me all over stores for years now he screamed letting millions of people spy on me in stores, watch my purchases, cashier pay out process, or watch me undress in dressing rooms with store cameras, or their crooked ol equipment surveillance ......stalking, illegal for all weirdos too be spying on me......I can't have any privacy !!!

Annoying ! Weird !

Crooked fbi, crooked dea, crooked oklahoma big wheel, low wheel, crtl shit espionage on my life !!!

F you bitch ! Fat bitch ! You blogged for years now ruined your life, you will never have this turned off your waves, for eternity, they will never help you, this never ends bitch ! Then I get anxiety, upset, scared, because of this harassing, propaganda......

I never knew anything about any of this with my life, until I got hacked 5 years ago......they screamed yelled outside for my whole life, sent me creepy dreams, I never knew anything about what this was til they damn sure let me know I did something to them as my waves were severely hacked. 5 months 5 years ago......

I knew nothing about what this was with my family trash worthless, I just suspected, couldn't figure it out exactly, criminal I suspected, I knew nothing about my cell phone, trafficking me, nothing about the local drug bunch, I didn't even know what the crtel was !!! Boy was I shocked......then yells about m estate stuff, I didn't know anything at all........nothing about nine of this til I was hacked bad, I never knew people could hack your mind, cause you pain emotionally, tear up my teeth like that, said Linda Taylor paid him them too ??? Give me cancer also.....he says...

They control calls to and from my house for years, made up voices to call, creepy in hell office called my Mimi house one day, I answered, it made me very upset, sickened me !!!

Had someone crooked I'm sure my trash family Dean country ham, crooked I Thompson, and other nasties on my lawn whacking off, raped my dog one nite they said !!! upsets me terribly makes me very sick daily to think about !!!! Then Setting on my porch yelling, grass has all grown back all around driveway, mailbox, and near porch now, so lots of standing around being nasty, hacking, whacking, sick weirdo trash trying to kill me, hack me harass from bshaw house, every direction.......went on for years, I guess???

 I recorded a lot of it on my porch with recorder.......erased it because they hacked my mind made me erase it, turned it up on me, erase it bitch ! Or this never goes off ! J. W said he caught it sent it to you......thanks !

They have never told me about any of this just spun me in circles, for years, mind games, blame, theft, danger, sedated me down so far I almost died in my bedroom several times for years from Rogers house, bshaw house they screamed !!!

Illegal cameras up in my attic vents to spy on me naked, I could hear them in attic one night slithering around, throwing some fishing line or rope down sides of my bedroom wall.....scared me, 6 years ago, played screams, talking all around my house, and across road in trees as I was terribly hacked all I could hear outside and inside home was screams, chatter, zillions of people, it upsets me to think about it happening again !!! I have anxieties about it happening again, and then this crap with stevie constantly harassing, I think it may happen sometimes again !!!

Said they placed surveillance in our chimney for years, family and crtl had that done to y'all bitch !!! Listened to you run your mouth off make fun of every one out here for years whale !!! Truth hurts huh ! I laughed they got their feelings hurt, oh damn it ! I laugh I made fun of them all around here worthless trash family trash worthless big wheels, small wheels that's what they get for illegally tapping my house and phones !!! They thought I was a weak little cry baby bitch !!! Haha, I am tough and mean as hell, they caused this and it blew up on them all years later !!! I ruined them they cried, yelled, they found out just how tough and what a bitch I really am, too smart for them too !

I spun them all in circles, purposely made up lies and told them, then here it goes to big mama hugs Sandy p and Phillip, it got right to them all and right back to my ears, They said you had this or that bitch money bitch ! Or you travelled here bitch ! Made up that crap left and right, they never knew my business, freaked them all out ! I know how this goes with all these weird drug head nuts ! Haha......they were so messed up they never knew what was going on with me........haha ! It got right back to me, and I knew they would all try to look at my internet, hack something ! Lol ! 

They got mind games played on them, taste of their own medicine !!! Haha, I learned from the best of the nuts, best mind game players in my family and big wheel, small wheel nut people locally how to play this crooked game !! I laugh I threw it back in their faces ! I was so fake nice, to their faces, made fun of them behind their backs and laughed the whole damn time, at church, school, family crap events.......haha.....I couldn't stand them either right back.......I knew something weird was up, played it safe, avoided them mostly.....my worthless trash family very mean, evil, cold hearted, hateful, snobby, mentally cruel, mind gamers, uncaring nasty people, not to ever be trusted, I know how it all goes........you have to be tough, smart ahead of them by several steps to survive.......constant stress.

Said they stole my mailbox and post office, letter I wrote........Said letter caused all my Japanese problems 20 years ago, and travel trip up north I ruined their lives bitch you drive thru our city bitch !!!

Think I saw part of the short stacks gang stalking me by mimis house that's their road fat bitch stay away bitch !!! They yelled.....

But tired, not feeling well mostly from harassment, upset over my grandparents, pets, cancer, all this excess in my life...

Maybe someday it will stop.

Thanks j.







No comments:

Post a Comment