Thursday, November 23, 2017

More, more b.s......another letter...

More harassing as I traveled drove my grandpa m 's red pickup, every time I drive it, stevie and those idiots scream on my brain waves.....F you bitch ! We were going to own that pickup bitch ! ???? How can they own someone else's property, and then they scream about his house.......starts every time, he said they stole it, murdered in it, sex in it ! Drive it to OkCity, and got busted........they never should have any right take over someone else's property, house, belongings or whatever ! That all went on, Leroy is making a whore house out of that house bitch ! They told us we could bitch ! Then more b.s. about they took the money off me selling my white car, I was forced into selling it by somebody playing pearl and Leroy, g made me sell that white car, they keep screaming they took money gave to crtl !!!!!????.........they blamed old man c and M for this crap......???! M wouldn't do that !

Stole everything, pilfered through my grandparents house stole everything, tore up photo albums, selling my baby pictures they said !!! Yelled about this yesterday on my waves....

Followed me in dollar General at rs, midget bitch stevie said was Kyocera princess ??? Japanese in masks holding baby she had with Jared or z ???? Said it was his baby for me to see, raise ??? I don't think so !!!! She was stalking me, then weirdos at grocery stores midgets......More trash from around here....

Screams last night about Jared, baby shit, fake Chelsea coming to my house today for dinner, hack my house mind, everything, said they been giving leftovers every year as Jared to sluts on creeks ????!!! More fake holiday b.s. to put up with, even my mom is sick of this shit......

They yelled this has to go on bitch ! Oklacity is mad ! You cannot escape OkCity bitch ! We own your ass bitch ! I laugh, oh really don't think so trash I think someone else owns your damn ass trash ctrl ! Crooked fbi crooked dea threats again, plant drugs in my pickup and home ?????? Said govt is taking your land for gas well and bones remains now bitch, set you all up, kill you bitch !

Mom still kinda hearing cricket surveillance in her waves she said on 81 it gets worse hwy.......

Screams about m crtl, you have to be involved bitch and your mother !!! F you ! More of that crap.....annoying...

Screamed that you will never stop hearing me bitch on your waves til you die ! Be a prostitute bitch ! You don't know anybody bitch ! I guess because I don't take, buy, or sell dope, and I am not, never will be a damn worthless whore !!!!  They yelled or stevie yelled that they will make a prostitute out of you bitch no way out ! Yeah I don't think so trash !!! Never happen !

This happens to you because you run your mouth off blogging bitch ! Stop blogging ! You ruin everything fat bitch !

Something about gays, trannys, fake z, being mangled, I laughed........monkey mouth shortstacks gang b.s. again......I laughed oh well.....too damn sad, wah ! Wah !

Stalkers !

Screams about this road I love on, Rogers nasty shack, Chad dump house, bshaw murder house, Davis land house, and Kalexandr and that damn bunch .......sick and tired of hearing about shit that was pricey in Rogers shack.....we wanted that ! Said I have to live in that house soon ???!! I don't think so nasty filth ! That is nasty like all these dumps !

Stevie rattling about surveillance in a hot tub ???! He was f ing some bitch man, they know it was surveillance man !

Nastiness, sex talk, gross weirdo perv stuff again......body hair ???? What is this over and over, chest hair c##k hair, waxing hair ??? Over and over.

Endless stories about crtl people I don't know wanting to be my new best friends ??? Who are these people, Japanese names, said they get zillions, some Japanese bitch said she owns mm estate, bought into it, sells items to people online and told everyone she was a millionaire and was going to kill me, own it ????? Yeah whatever, lots of weirdos....

Obsessed with all that estate stuff, talk about it and money, screaming at me about this or that, bitch f you ! I don't give a rat's butt for them ! I don't care for them and stevies rattling non stop drug fueled stories.....blah, blah,....

Said I have to permanently move to nm ??? Is that true ?

More harassing about my grandparents, pets, Rocky cat, I miss him......

Just the same ol same crap..

Said you guys will never be able to talk to me ever, and are leaving me behind.

Just the same, crap over and over.

Gotta go cook and clean now for Jared. # 1

The most important almighty, most perfect.

And that # 2 baby from hell, Japanese.

Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment