Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Craft kits, other goodies !.....

Very cold today.....Brr !

Keep your pets, warm indoors tonight if nearby here !!! Very chilly.

This time of year I enjoy crafting kits, working indoors on cold days + nites....

I see many craft kits with notions, included in box / packaging.......these I adore.  ;)

Hobby Lobby, Jo - Ann's, Michaels, Wal-Mart many stores online too, have the craft kits for purchase.......most craft stores....

These craft kits are available, I enjoy all, craft / art sets, kits.....these help with boredom, depression, upsets, get creative + enjoy art, make the blues go away !!!   ;)

Mosaic tile kits, create pictures !
Water color by number
Paint sets - all types of paint
Painting easels
Embroidery, flour sack towels kits
Sequin art
Sand art
Christmas stocking creation kits
Felt applique, kits, Christmas !
Knitting
Latch hook rug kits, all sizes, pictures
Beaded picture wall art
Colored pencil by number kits
Lighted magnifier, embroidery art light
Embroidery thread packaged sets
Art brushes, needle work sets
Quilt supply sets
Puzzle kits + glue , frame
Christmas ornament sequin kits !
Cross stitch kits, iron on transfers
Coloring books, colored pencil sets !
Mazes solving books
Colorful gel pen ink sets + glitter pens
Sticker books

At Wal-Mart I found today Crystal puzzles that I think light up, they are 3 - D in the shape of different things......unique + cute !

Holiday nail art, for the upcoming holidays, very cute Kiss brand and others, glitter polishes, very beautiful ! Santa ! Snowflakes....others.

I purchased a grand size squishy from Wal-Mart about $ 8 / shaped as Bakery item, several to choose from, I use this Squishy as a stress ball, squeeze firmly in hand, goes down, then back together, very cute, stress bakery item !.........haha !

I found holiday pants / leggings for holidays, design, very affordable, about $ 7, pair......cute ! A few sizes....

I purchased Hines brand nuts in packages today, $ 4 / package and nutcracker I had one already......

The cordial chocolate covered cherries, I purchased two boxes......many brands, all yum - yum !

Gold chocolate coins, gold foil wrappers, very affordable, very good.......old traditions, they look real ! Fun !

I purchased red, green, white, Christmas M Ms candies, and others, all types....

The Russell Stover marshmallow + caramel Santa's and others are very good ! I purchased a package today, to save for holidays.....

Fruit cakes are traditional and I think those are pretty good, old fashioned at the holiday table, many brands to choose from........

Canned hams are plenty, I purchased a few today, I enjoy these at holidays, nice gifts for those who enjoy them, along with the meat and cheese sets, summer sausage rolls, very nice for holidays, to gift many brands, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, local grocery stores......these are good ! Serve with crackers + I prefer mustard with cheese !

Board games are traditional, I adore playing the board games ! Play board games with loved ones, family + friends, co - workers........very fun, stress relief !

I am looking forward to the new one I found at Wal-Mart called Soggy Doggy, board game bath time game, very cute ! Many other games to enjoy...........Candyland, Jenga, Apple's to Apples, Twister, Operation.....a few.......I adore all the board games, even the kids board games ! Invite others over, play the board games ! Laugh, have fun, enjoy ! Or card games, plenty to choose from.

Legos, the building set toys, I enjoy creating those sets, still, very fun to build, small boxes, sets, characters, very fun.

Cinnamon rolls in cans or the packaging, I purchase early for Christmas time......I sprinkle these warm with holiday sprinkles atop them........creative ! Gooooood !  ;) enjoy yourself, or bake + gift, Rhodes brand has a good cinnamon roll set in packaging to bake + prepare in pan.......nice also !

Pillsbury
Great Value
Best Choice

Holiday Hershey kisses candy, these are very affordable + yummy ! I purchase these early....pretty foil wrappers....

Ferraro Rocher, these candies are wrapped in gold, very unique cute candies to gift ! One set in grand size container, looks as giant ferraro rocher ! Gold, beautiful gift, all prices.....

The giant candy bars you can enjoy with entire family / friends, cut a slice of candy bar, enjoy, most candy bars available, even reeses peanut butter cups, grand size, stickers, others.......about $ 8........unique, fun, gift for all....

Fruit baskets, I think are cute, old fashioned wrapped with beautiful holiday bows, very nice gifts.......I purchase + gift these to those who like fruit.........make fruit fun I think.....

Candy canes I purchase two boxes every year, to gift, or enjoy as decoration on my Christmas tree, or as holiday sweet ! These are fun, all flavors, peppermint, fruit, cinnamon, blueberry, sweet or sour, colorful, traditions........those are everywhere now ! Pretty !

Red Bird peppermint in the $ 5 / plastic containers, or single packages, these melt in your mouth, very nice, I purchase every season.......very easy to chew....good !

At the local farm supply store I found many farming toy sets, board games, plush animals, buffalos, horses, pigs, cows, very cute ! I adore all things farming, agriculture......these make wonderful cutie gifts !

Today I also found a new food line here in Oklahoma, I purchased one package of the pre cooked sausage just heat in skillet, enjoy, it is called Quick n Eat.......here in Oklahoma, yellow packaging..........I always purchase a quick prepare gravy mix, to go with sausage + biscuits, gravy brands, just add water, boil in pan, Shawnee Mills, Pioneer brands.........good breakfast....

Woah ! That is a lot of early peeking in the store aisles and early purchases a few for the holidays........I purchase early......

Fun gifts !

j.














No comments:

Post a Comment