Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Harassing, b.s. again....

Stevie harassing, playing weirdo noises, dreams again, screaming you fat bitch you ruin everything ! Japanese on creek across from your house !!! They got rid of them bitch I lost money !!! Screams about z and k......again...

Said Mr C over east is mad you blogged bitch ! Screamed this all day yesterday, all night now at me on my waves, they are killing your bitch mom fat ass, because she saw the light on creek ruined everything bitch ! I had money in that bitch !!!

She's still hearing some weird noise on her waves, upsetting her, he said you are killing her because she saw that light.......you never should run your fat mouth trap off bitch !

He said J,j, David c, s.h., l.h. All med techs mad I blogged got rid of their friends.....Said they are going to kill you !

Some more nasty talk as I took a shower yesterday, about my boobs, my fat ass, talking about his hairy co#k he was yelling, filthy pictures of tranny shit to my waves !!! Sick of this b.s. ! They, he wanna scream about Ian t, still alive, Japanese z, ??? More b.s. about that whatever that is from his stupid mind .....

Screams govt will kill you bitch !

I don't get money bitch, I lost money !!! Whatever that is,

Telling me to commit suicide bitch ! Everybody hates you !!! Fat hog !?????? Wow I'm so far, oh, in crying.....loser.....whatever !

He needs turned off of me, took off far from here....

Said Japanese crooked up road are removing off my blog, putting air in my head, trying to kill me, stroke my heart, dial out my heart.....????, choke me.....

More shortstacks gang, right now trying to stroke my brain, clamp it screaming,

Made threats all night they were going to kill me with crooked health equipment, north of my house...

He said they are in control, have power, you guys let them reign rule because they are going to kill me.....they will never leave.....

Air tightening my neck, air in my head.....All day night...

Every time I get online, they drive down road trying to hurt me with surveillance.....squeeze my brain....

Threats harassing, I will drive right up there and get rid of him if something is not stopped with their b.s......

He drives around as Davis clan and others across creek...

Yeah go kill yourself fat bitch !

Attacking me and my mom, grandma because we are not involved in this trash, never have been....

Screams about M, his family, and blaming everybody after their nasty asses.....

He is really crazy, dangerous with equipment, those north of me screaming right now....

He wants to kill me and my mom he said, they put money in on it......so more death threats.....

Severely mentally ill, makes suicide threats everyday to kill himself in my yard......why do idiots like him have equipment.......???...

Blames me for other shit wrong with his friends, said they keep making my tigger cat vomit violently to kill him...

You are dying bitch, brain cancer aids, Washington is sending more to kill you bitch whale !

I hate him and these other losers blaming me for everything wrong, they did all this trash to themselves, I did know anything about all this and everything is my damn fault ????!!! Yeah makes a lot of sense....

I think they are stalkers wiretapped, trafficking me, or something, I am going to press charges, file restraining order on him and them.....He is crtl trash with Sandy p....

Oh and I am a fat whale thundercow for me daring to go to their pizza hut in m town yesterday that's ours bitch ! Some Japanese bitch tyranny friend of his was watching me in parking lot ???? I saw him or it smoking like a train out in parking lot.......

So they all work in these businesses and are trying to make money selling drugs they yelled all day, night fat bitch !!!

Screamed I get everything, so I have to be killed, I am so damn sick of this shit in my life !

Said you guys are mad at me for blogging killed all your people off ! F you for blogging bitch !

I am going to start getting rid of him and them myself if they do not leave me alone, stand your ground law, stalkers !

This brain wave shit needs taken from them crooked and his nasty ass !

Screams about your son, he ruins everything lard ass !

So I see that they hate him too....

Whatever I keep fighting to live, now they want me to commit suicide bitch ! You don't know us !!! So sick of hearing that same old b.s. everyday....

Something on the creek across from my house is upsetting them......I hear chatter over there during fat quite often now for years, but who knows, my mom is hearing chatter on her waves still.......He screams we are doing that to her !

Then yelling I can't get you for anything bitch ! I want your money bitch ! Diamonds other stuff screams !

He must be a tranny, yelling about diamonds, clothes, money....

More screams about I h, money that was mine they yell and stevie yells every day......Something about a 15 year old bitch or something he is married to???

Said stevnh mom is on creek over bitch !??? Laughs about it, so I guess Stvnh and L are after his ass !!!....

Nasty dreams of men's hairy butts and gay sex filth dreams he sends.......He has got some serious problems nuts as hell !

Said he is doing this to me right now to kill you bitch ! Just crazy shit in his head......I wish I could leave, turn him them off........Sick of it........Tired of living this way screams,harassed everyday......

Help ! Upset, he they will kill us,  still hearing it....

Screams about camper trailer at Chad dump house, bitch f you bitch !

He's such a dump, himself...crazy ass dope loser stevie.....

Tired of being nice because I have to on my own damn brain waves because he screams, cries when I tell him them off, they yell and yell when I take up for myself !!!

Do I need to leave oklahoma, they tell me I have to leave bitch ! Move bitch we own this road bitch ! Crooked dea fbi again still ????

He said he has to leave now bitch because you are not involved in anything bitch ! Same crap everyday.....

Whoever is his boss over east said I ruin his life bitch he said to tell you whale, Japanese man loser turd head cry baby bitch ! Whoever the hell he is, he's going to kill me too bitch.....Said he's z little bro over there, well he shit too then don't know his nasty loser ass either !

He's mad about money too like the rest the turd head loser trash.......so tell him I said hello ! Bwahaha !

I may drive over east and try to find all these cry baby bitches I will drive 40 miles east and find them all tomorrow, just so I can see who all hates my ass over there fat bitch ! Midget trash ! Smoke filth, f trash, cry about aids, cancer money and that damn money over east, some damned old burnt up mansion they had ???

Babies they want me to raise, I h money h wood money I know nothing about whatever that is about over east....???

Talking about penis sizes, body hair, surgeries, their loads ??? Pu##y hair sizes....???...thunderc##k ?......see how crazy that is ?.......everyday, hairy asses, chest hair, sex, gays, trannys, incest, animal rape, very upsetting, sickens me !

Screams about no money, vehicles broke down stalking money ??? Said They have to watch me for you guys be cause I am a suspect be cause my trash worthless family is in this......yeah whatever !

I am so tired of my life, them, this my whole life, crazy idiots, diapers, sellers, whores, filth, my whole damn life harassing me about everything.....

Stevie said he can't be touched because he works for you guys and OkCity to spy on my waves everything I do think feel, or say has to be documented ???!!!!!

Whatever there's more this letter.

More b.s. lies, misinformation, they said to tell you this, that, no it's this way, that way.....

I don't know what this is about with harassing me??? Cries about Amanda t old house over northeast of here ???.....eye roll......losers........whatever he us insane and so are they......I know insanity better than others all I have ever known is insane people on drugs......

Tired.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment