Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crickets in head, harassing dog all nite, harass.....

Stevie harassed all day yesterday as I traveled to m town...

He yelled on my waves because I blogged letter, then blamed me for Japanese crap over everywhere east, my mother is still hearing crickets in her head, Philip m asked her the other day and my grandma if they heard crickets, he had to take Mimi to birthday dinner......

My mother is still hearing them loudly, heard them several days, all day yesterday and outdoors, then black mini car went by and she said it slowed down, probably a Japanese bitch because I heard stevie screaming about her, I am afraid these losers will kill us and we cannot get these turned off our waves !!!!

He harassed my dog all night long, he barked all night long, he keep telling me that stevenh. Is talking to your dog, then he laughed crazy like, kept harassing me, about his friends, I am so damn tired of these trash idiots allowed to harass me with equipment, we might not be able to get this turned off !!! Said dog is dying.

Still yelling about money, Indian Jack ??? That house over east, family dollar, sonic, tacomayo, every time I go to town he yells, I travel he yells, non stop on my waves, something about a locket ???

Spinning out of control about everything, Japanese bitches, gay trannys, dressing up like old women ???

We are constantly harassed about everything with a damn satellite by crooked trashy losers on dope !!!!

I am sick and tired of him yelling, stalking, he followed me yesterday to m town made weird face at me, as we met him...yelled on my waves...

Harassing about baby shit again, Japanese Chelsea j showing up, Philip is having dinner for Mimi at his murder shack, fakes ???!! What is this all going on...Jared fake b.s. at holidays he harasses the hell out of me about that b.s.....

Tired of living like this, talking to drug addict idiot, burnt up idiot....

Crickets get loud, die down, get loud, help !

Sick of this !

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment