Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Another harassing day.....

Well, I guess they will yell all nite again, I blogged this evening......

I was harassed all day today as I traveled in the pickup, I could hear screaming, chatter on my waves, and in wind around vehicle..........yells, You killed everyone bitch ! They will kill you, you will be raped, make a whore out of you bitch, all kinds of talking, voices........I was kinda scared, I was hacked again, all up and down 81.........

I could hear talking worse closer to chicksha, some woman ??? Looked like Amber pillars face mask ??? On highway......behind us, so maybe that nasty bunch ???

In store, Wal-Mart I saw one girl ??? Mask looked like following, staring at me, creepy......more weirdness......

Stevie yelling about everything, you killed my friends bitch, making rude comments on my waves all day, every time I look at an item to purchase, clothes, food, crafts, whatever, running his mouth off on my waves, exhausting me, fat bitch ! Then yelling about my pets,Rocky cats going to die ! Put him to sleep bitch ! His eye will break fall out bitch give up ! Your dog other cats have to go bitch ! Your mother has to be moved to a home bitch in eastern okla ????? Tells me Mimi is fake mask bitch !

You are dying of brain tumor, cancer, Hiv, leukemia, diabetes bitch !!!???

Harasses about govt killed my cats eye, gave him Hiv at veterinarian office ???  Harasses about my grandparents killed by govt, because they are not involved in anything.......govt tired of keeping you safe bitch, are killing you bitch, for running your mouth off about us !

Then near m town, they yelled on my waves, they are killing you tonite bitch ! You will not have health help ever again for you or dying pets fat bitch ! You are fat like them in Washington bitch ! They are fat !????? Whoever that is ???........everybody's fat to those turd heads.......that's all I hear, fat bitch !!!.......I guess somebody else is catching hell too about weight !

You get no help fat bitch for health, everyone over bitch, you will die from satellite bitch !!!/pressed down on my tummy today to give me diarrhea on way almost back to mimis house, we are over here bitch ! Die bitch ! You will shit your pants now bitch ! Stevie + others yelling, being cruel.....very painful cramps, thought I wouldn't make it to bathroom on highway travelling.........turn off your phone bitch now ! it stops !

Screams about M, CK, Z + K, screams about money over east ??? All voices, harassing, because I went somewhere again, I ruin their lives because you travel fat bitch !

Harassing about my bro crap, grandparents, pets, weight, travelling, this is this, that is that, f you bitch ! Nobody cares about you bitch govt killing you off for existing, blogging, you kill yourself off with fat mouth running bitch in internet ! F you.

Trash family crap they harass or stevie is too whichever one does runs mouth off all day terribly and nite is some better still too much chatter ......

Very tired today, sick of rattle trap on my waves.......

Cat still sick, he enjoys causing me torment, depression about everything wrong with my kitty cat, and other b.s. of my life........complains about everything, and harasses constantly about z + k, house ???

Still yelling about everything, jw, jj sj ??? Hates on them......

I guess if he's furious at me, I must be ahead or something ???......I can only hope so.

Depressed about holidays upcoming, family here purchasing groceries, weirdness, all of it.....I know everyone has holiday blues, but this is very creepy and weird feeling.....knowing most this, mask stuff very weird......I don't enjoy that part at all I see, very strange.....all this went on for years now, just stuck in a weird muddy rut.......not complaining or whining.......just creepy.

Once again, a letter.

j. 

No comments:

Post a Comment