Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas pens, balloon craft, mini hatchimals......plush animals....

Purchased a few new, fun, writing pens at Dollar General, these are Christmas holiday pens ! Very cute !

They are bird pens with feathers, sparkles, red, green birds, very pretty......I purchased both red + green bird pens.....

Also the jingle bell red + green pens at Dollar General are very nice ! Jingles when you pick up and write......cute !

I found a few items I enjoy and wish to purchase soon , I have seen the Hatchimal toys that are in an egg......they have minis now ! You can purchase them in a package a few or just two, along with Shopkins + the Shoppie dolls ! I wish to collect them all someday........just very fun + unique......I adore the colorful toys and they are cute, something mini + collectible.......you know me !.........lol...

I see many plush animals in stores to collect also, great for gifts and collecting, all sizes.......I think plush animals are very traditional, I adore ! Cute !

I have recently seen on tv, the Oonie Balloonie balloon craft / machine, you can create balloon creatures, they are sticky and you can decorate them with faces or whatever you wish ! This looks to be very exciting + fun, once again very colorful..........this was on tv, and I was very curious + excited to see the balloon machine, they stick together so you can create a character !

Just a few items I think are very nice to enjoy for gifts this christmas......

Being random today....

Can't believe it is November already.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment