Thursday, November 30, 2017

Another letter of crap...

Last nite screams about satanic turd heads from L.A., Manson ? Killing satanic people bitch !

Sent me creepy dream about bulldozing over dead body in flesh colored dress, dead old myself from other days....??? Sick creepy made me gag. Near my water well here where old tree was....???

Screams about money, driving over east, nasty damn houses

Screamed because Mimi didn't go to fake Philip thanksgiving, nasty shack.....on an on with this hollering and b.s......

Threats to push sinus goo back into my head and my lungs, as they have always done my whole life they said.......that explains that, more crooked b.s....

Screams that crooked old man c, over east, Japanese man again ? Is saying You run your mouth off on that blog bitch you will never have anyone talk to you about nothing bitch ! Fat bitch ! You ruined my people over here bitch, running your mouth off......

Screams that z had to go bitch, him and Kate ! She wanted to meet you bitch ! F you ! ?????

Screams about Ricky and Julie b, they must be after their smartasses ! Haha, they are mad at them now ! Love you guys ! Hugs !

Still saying you said to tell my fat ass that my dog has to be put to sleep, sends me depressing pictures of Rocky cat, grandparents dead, brother b.s.,

Mom says she is sick of holidays, fakes taking holiday gift money for years, and they yelled they gave it to crtl.......upsetting.....

Said they gave food she sent home with brother fake to whores over east ? Probably him....

Threats to steal money from my home he knows I have, not much.....

Said you guys are mad I am not involved in this nasty damn shit mess !???

I think too many spoiled brats on dope, unprofessional idiots, everywhere, insanity, danger, following me..

That guy at Wal-Mart today, we laugh, doesn't scare us, much worse my entire life have stalked appeared harassed at stores, followed us, we laughed, don't scare us idiots !

Too many idiots in the world, too much cry baby bratty trash adults, all ages, too much drug head turd heads who blame me for everything......yeah well go cry, cry baby bitches ! Grow the hell up or go there !

I don't give a damn for these morons.

Just another happy year of shit. As always.

From thundercow moo !


No comments:

Post a Comment