Monday, November 6, 2017

More upset, letter...

Made me very upset last nite, yelling at me, about they will not help that old cat bitch ! He's dying of cancer, they don't have time for you they don't care about you, they use you bitch ! Z, said you need to have that old cat put to sleep, his are younger bitch !???  

Rocky cat, His mouth cannot close, tongue hangs down, eye looks as it might pop out ! Looks very blind, he still eats, but I cry over him, pen g doesn't seem to be working ???? I don't understand why they are angry and will not help me........smells awful, goo and blood from his mouth, G, says needs put to sleep !!! I am tired and grow more depressed everyday, putting up with this, that, more messes,trash stirs up, then yelling, assaulting on my waves, no sleep at night.....

I am too good of a person to have to listen to this b.s...every day now every second now years and years !!!....or put up with worthless trash my whole life !!!! Very sad, depressed, mind games, tired of this......

He keeps saying he will never turn off my waves oklacity makes him talk to me to kill me, so he has to, to set them up ???. Said this is turned on for my whole life with his waves, he never tells me anything but torture, weirdo, creepy crap ! Insults, nasty talk about my body, weirdo sicko dreams !!! That needs to stop !!!

Something about Japanese Cris c ? Running the health techs over there, he said you and the cat get no more health help with satellite !!! You run your damn mouth off on there bitch you are dying bitch and over !!! Said this Japanese Chris, c. Is from L.A. ???? Why is an idiot like that allowed to be in charge, and waste my time, harass me, cause me distress, stress ????!

Stevie still screams about James  x 2........they did that to blind your cat bitch, you ruin everyone's lives, all the health techs will kill you bitch, they are being killed, bitch !!!???? 

Very upset, they / harasser idiots + stevie idiot drug rehab, mental home or other for eternity, they only cause me depression, upset, stress, sadness........I love my kitty cat, very depressed, but I guess according to him nobody cares about me, or my hurt, sadness....

If I am upset about something he spins out and starts screaming at me, about whatever it is, causing me more sadness, builds up outlandish stories, brutally evil, mean.......he is sadistic toward / about me.........obsessed with me or something ??? He talks about my body nasty, marrying him, underwear, sex all the time, sometimes he says I am beautiful, calls me hot lips, and other times mean, nasty, insults.......

mostly He bitches about me wearing no make up, my hair a mess, but when I feel better I will dress up look nice, wear make up, all that, just not right now at Wal-Mart or a dollar store.......lol.......I will feel better when I get to see people, know everything, go somewhere better, settle, just very stressed, depressed, ill feeling.......

Harasses about Indians under the ground, other creepy things near my home......puke ! Very upsetting to know..........but when your entire family is the Addams family / The Munsters you know most your life is dark, gross, death tinged......

Depending on if he is taking his medicine treatment or not, his feelings, words, mind change, slow down........he's ok on days he takes medicines, he informs me of blog, some true info, I suppose.....

He said nobody cares about me, they are leaving me behind, this is all a joke on you bitch ! More jokes about my obese weight........yeah didn't know I was obese did you ???

Mind games, threats, harassment, mental cruelty, torture on my waves non stop......sick of this for years now, still tired, sick feeling.....

This is this, that is that, b.s. about my grandparents again then the mystery of who will be my acquaintances ????

I miss my buddy m too, he tells so much b.s. about her, alive, dead, mad at me......depresses me, then somebody chimes in says she's just fine, he's lying ! 

Anyway, 

Sorry to annoy you, another sorry letter.

HelllllP !!!!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment