Sunday, November 5, 2017

More crap, very upset....

I know you are very busy, but more harassing last nite, I stayed at mimis house, I could hear bees, and saying they can't do this bitch !???

Then whoever was harassing my mom, last nite, told her she is going to have to attend school learn a trade, move to eastern Oklahoma???!! Put her in mental home, kill her off, and the rest of us, because we are not involved in anything.....Said you are taking our place here, and Mimi has to be forced into mental home care for elderly ???

Taking her place, land because of Phillip??? Yelling my dog was raped cats and dog have aids, cancer...??? Same crap again, depresses me.

This has all been an attack on me, over this I knew nothing about..........all been too much for me I know.....exhausted me.....years and years of it.......here I am still a very good person, I have and always will be......still confused about a lot of things........kinda lost, insecure, depressed......how nasty and evil to attack someone innocent like me, I think about all those innocent people terribly hurt by this crap, and killed, raped, trafficked ! It makes me very angry !!! I know those evil demons are rotting in hell now ! Good thing I am tough, a bad ass bitch ! I survived their mind games, lies, satellite attacks, on my body, waves....

Thanks to you all keeping me safe......not whining, just talking on here ! Much worse for others, I know !

This life has been a challenge, a mind game itself.

Anyway, very depressed about my Rocky cat, he has been with me for twenty years, and I know he is dying or in bad pain, he looks blind in his right eye, bleeds and goo from his mouth, I don't understand why the pen g isn't working with infection, he has been a wonderful friend and pet to me !!! He is a sweet kitty.....I have been very depressed and crying every time I look at him...

G, keeps saying I need to go have him put down at vet.......he says it is cancer, and I need to stop running away from the obvious........I am more depressed everyday........those boys from stown said they are working on him, and can fix his troubles...........I am upset, depressed constantly about him.........I just want to tell them thank you for always helping me my pets, loved ones......

Tell everyone who has helped and been of the good side thank you for keeping me safe, helping rid that nasty bunch and their people, even when I didn't know what to do, or what they were really into and thank you all for being good people and saving our lives ! I cry because of all this nasty mess with my worthless trash family, I don't give a crap for them !!! 

Everybody who helped keep everyone safe, everyone of goodness, everyone who worked on my health, pets, other family I don't know how to ever say thank you enough, hopefully you are rewarded ! A. Don't be upset, just laugh girl ! I am, revenge, karma is a bitch ! Haha........I just laugh about the crap they tried to do to me, I knew their evil plans were everywhere, I could tell, fake smiles, hide in the church ! How sad is it, I never fully trust because of them, my whole life ???

Always walking on egg shells, stress my entire life......knew it had to be ginormous corrupt or something, too many creepy followers, too much money.....too much talk, bragging. Too much oklacity, travel elsewhere, secrecy....fake, snobbery.....

Crooked dea, fbi crooked or whoever making those boys portray my bro and fake wifey !!! Then causing us to haul the dog, furniture, keep exercise equipment at our house, then asking me to stay at his nasty old house a week, and be harassed.....at nite, terrified........drive dog here, drive there, stay at house, then the baby fake, too much b.s........I knew something didn't seem right so does mom and grandma, G is behaving as he knows something.........just like grandma p crap.....

This has got to go out of my life.......I need to talk with real people, get too many things out of my head, I need to feel better, stop being upset, feeling weird, stop those weird dreams whoever is sending, sickos !

And I need to stop worrying about my kitty cat.

They keep saying I am neurotic right now, yeah well who wouldn't be after surviving this nasty damn bunch my whole life....

I appreciate all the help, for a girl, totally lost in this dangerous mess, I know I am only alive because you all kept me safe ! I appreciate you, each one of you.....you deserve all your wishes, dreams, hopes, goals to come true !!! Blessings !

Love, julie


No comments:

Post a Comment