Monday, January 8, 2018

Another b.s. day....normal for me.

Just another day, nite of crap.

Goofball got loose off his tie out safety chain, I don't know how today at noon, screams they are going to hit your dog bitch kill his ass ! As I called him back to his house, luckily he returned, screams outside kill your dog bitch, we hit your damn blue cow with truck in road over there years ago, we hit him bitch !!?????......! So I guess trying to kill goofball, I hate having to keep him tied up, but those idiots, Japanese,  and queers up north would hit him, rape him, or spit aids on him they threatened for years now, or poison my boy......tired of this b.s.......

Shortstacks twinzee ??? Stooge, whichever one this is, was driving by my house yesterday, I was outside, started hearing chachachacha, then he went by glaring, messed up, teeny......guess I ruined his life too....oh damn ! Lol..

Started hearing yelling last nite up north hey bitch !!! F her ass !

Trash bin delivery service, crap, hit phone box, all hell broke loose, no phone now, hearing screaming on way to mimis house to turn phone in, you killed my family bitch f her, f her, you killed everyone bitch !!! Called me a slut yelling.......I'd like to know how the crap I'm a slut ???? Never have slept with anyone ever bitch ! Sick of those idiots, dumbasses, smartasses, clowns, liars, thieves, trash....

Yelling about money again, some friends going now bitch f you ! Japanese talking, then kept meeting teenys on road with phones, taking my picture, or trafficking as always, more dumbasses.....screamed that slut is over see her bitch ! I saw a nasty looking trash teeny, mask looking woman on road as they screamed.....

Mimi said Brett called today him and his kids are stopping by to see her that little girl of his has a bday party, so I guess it's weirdness with masks, why ??? They said it was n family bringing baby by so I will adopt it because twinzee said when I marry him, I raise this baby...????.....well I got another ol fug to raise adopt now....twinzee baby ???? You adopt her bitch I marry you soon !!! I don't think so loser....!!!

I guess all night tonight I will hear the bawl bags, screams, sniffles with nothing to Gain....haha !

Wah !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment