Friday, January 12, 2018

Snacks ! Pudding, jello, fruit cups, can fruit !!!....

I purchased a few snack sets at the dollar store today..

Often I enjoy simple snacks, in small plastic bowls, such as the plain Jello, assorted, already gelled, some with fruit in the jello, ready to eat, use a spoon ! Dole brand gelled.....I love Jello, great value, dollar stores, Wal-Mart, target....

Flavors of jello / gelatin are many, I enjoy them all...
Crush jello, as the soda tastes
Raspberry
Cherry
Razzblueberry
Orange
Grape
Lime
Lemon
Strawberry
Black Cherry

Follow instructions on packaging, cup of very hot water, mix with fork, til dissolved, then add one cup cold Brr ! water.....let chill in icebox....several hours, enjoy alone or with spoon of whipping cream.....yum !

Pudding in the small plastic containers, all flavors are nice, or I purchase pudding in the boxes you have to add milk to and whisk, chill, follow instructions, small or grand size....I like pudding with whipped topping, also.

Pudding in the small containers are usually four in a pack, enjoyed many years, brands as Jello pudding, Hunts, Great Value, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, Target....

These flavors of pudding are plenty ----

Pistachio
Butterscotch
Banana cream
Cheesecake
Fudge
Plain chocolate
Plain Vanilla
French vanilla

Sugar free available in the jello and pudding mixes.

Fruit in cans or small containers four packs, Fruit in cans many to choose from packed in water, cubed, or cling peaches, pears, fruit mix, pineapple rings or cubes, dollar stores have brands of the fruit in water, small four pack, Green Acres brand, Tipton Grove, Dole, Del Monte....

Canned fruit I enjoy lately, along with the pudding, jellos, nice snack lately, I enjoy, keep in icebox ! 

Dole
Del Monte
Great Value
Always Save

Those brands canned fruit nice, affordable, fruit is nice for vitamin C, I enjoy the sweet, tart, of fruit flavors....

Last week I purchased a few packages of new to me cookies, on sale, I keep them stored for later.....

Knotts Strawberry jellied strawberry center cookies....nice cute package....just $ 1 / at Family Dollar...

I have always enjoyed the fig Newton cookies, strawberry and fig, several off brands to try, very affordable interesting snack, I think Always Save, and I just purchased Daddy Ray's, fig cookies, these are nice, smelled sweet, vanilla to the cookie......Strawberry, and fig, are good ! Just $ 1 / package.....at family dollar.....affordable....

I often find sweets on sale, and I store them as I find them on sale, very affordable, these are nice snacks.....

Enjoy with friends / family !

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment