Sunday, January 28, 2018

Praying cowboy at the cross......

Sunday, nice sunny day, I just was outdoors enjoying the sunshine, and a bee kept following me !....he was buzzing, harassing me ! He could sting ! Ouchie ! I was walking my dog, he enjoys the sun also today......but not ol bee !  :(

I was able to try a new fave breakfast cereal, I really like it, Kelloggs frosted mini wheats, I like plain frosted + strawberry, they look as small round bales of hay with snow on them !....haha ! If strawberry they look as round hay bales with pink strawberry snow, the milk in the bowl turns to strawberry milk, another added bonus !.......yum ! If diabetic, there is available, the larger no frosting wheats, in boxes individual packaging, looks as larger round bale of hay with no snow, no sugar on top !!! Lol. :) Post brand has these I think ! Good cereal.

Today is a holy day, and I recently found another religious item I think is neat ! 

The praying cowboys, Cowgirls background designs ! They are just the silhouette in dark, very nice ! They show a cowboy, cowgirl or other cowboys praying at the cross......I love these ! 

Often the horse is with them, and it is very heroic, beautiful...

I always think of the cowboy, cowgirl as very tough, never give up, and complete the work, quieter, few words, just like me ! You know, what's went on is over, nothing you can do about it, but get back up, go on, always be strong....don't cry about things, ride away from it, because it's said and done........that's how I feel about life too.....All troubles, sadness, upsets.....just believe in The Lord, trust him, never cease your prayers ! 

The praying cowboy is religious designs, often at western decor stores, or some chain ranch / farm / home stores, you can find it on decorations, towels, bath, kitchen items, vehicle back window emblems at the sides, outdoor metal signs, very nice ! All prices......I also like the outdoor decorating windmills, beautiful medium size windmill, for decorating, plant pretty flowers near it in pottery.......adore !

I don't know if there are many colorful, often I find these praying cowboy items in neutrals, southwest, tans, there is also the plain cowboy cross items, very nice, some of both of these can be in suede items, fuzzy, soft.....

Just beautiful meanings, for those who enjoy the southwest life, and influence......All can enjoy.

I love the southwest / cowboy / native American decorating stores / home interiors......my favorite !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment