Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hollering, harassing me...letter

Well, went to town today, stevie started crying, because I was going to town, once that cell phone of mine fires up, oh how dare I !!!

Seems like I can't have a life to live normal routines, work on something spins my mind with rattling, faster, travel in vehicles, I felt dizzy air in my head could hear chachachacha in my head, felt my waves were being pulled from far again, stevie, Japanese I guess, felt I may pass out !

Screaming I got rid of those shortstacks over east, north of my house, f you bitch ! Ends them !

F you bitch, going into their m town local yokels crap grocery, then familyD store, then sonic, oh how dare I !!!

Haven't you learned fat ass ????! You're ruining everything ! Said I get no help with health no more rid of the Japanese bitch your fault ! Sent me pics of ding dings in pants hanging down sent that crap to my waves today as I traveled, do I have to go through all this crap ??? I felt like I was going to pass out ! Scarey feeling, dragging down my waves.....

Screams from lawton, f her we are in lawton, f you bitch ! Can't have her diamonds, I want that f her fat whale !

You go down highway it ruins this bitch f you stay away !!! Oh how dare I do anything, I can't even stay home without hacking my everything, dangerous, upsetting !

Screams on the heater early am.....feedback crap...

Thanks for everything, resting better at night, so is goofball dog.....I miss sleeping peacefully.....might have happened one week after I graduated high school.....I slept well all week, and in Missouri I rested peaceful, and in New Mexico I rested peaceful on those vacations....ahh...sleep....no technological harassment, screams, zip zaps, just knock me out for surgery I don't mind.....benadryl generic helps.

Tired all the time, not whining.  :)

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment