Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hacking internet....letter, hollering

Yesterday hollering on my waves, I could hear in the pickup Windows, screams about f you bitch sonic is ruined now bitch ! Stay away slut ! Wow I sure didn't know I was a slut, nasty piece of trash ! I think you aholes are that and more !

Screaming about something I blogged day before went ???

You blogged this something bitch, I live north of you we own the road you move leave fat whale !!! We take over this bitch !

Threats about my trash service made them mad we got new, Saud they are throwing drugs in my trash bin to sell and set me up at night.......so I guess more shortstacks gang, twinzee name was yelled..

Yesterday screams about my internet, said we are owning the internet, we ruin you bitch, they kept pulling back on my internet they said with satellite to harass hack kill me, I blogged and it was removed, today it is missing pieces in the draft area, so I re added it.......to keep for myself....

This morning no internet, screams on my heater that I ruined that damned stupid m town grocery store they own n family name screamed said old man Japanese c mad you went into Z family store, over for them, Z hates you bitch, said I was being raped kidnapped to marry him, Twinzee, z ???

Man they are fierce about their stores, like they own every store near here !!! I can't go anywhere I'm not screamed at til I almost pass out for going to town oh, how dare I ! Everywhere I go I machining their trash, getting rid of so and so, they scream stevie screams he needs more medicine, turned off my waves, he needs to be under supervision / controlled by someone to straighten is crooked ways out, military type or something he's not taking his meds or something......just fast non stop talk, nasty sex talk, so sick of hearing about the nasty perv words just old slutty talk, words......sick pictures of nastiness...

Harassing about my dog, cats, grandparents, making me cry, him or his best friends shortstacks gang......I am so damn tired and sick exhausted from him and them......he cries, bitches, moans, talks nasty, filth to me everyday, or the shortstacks gang is harassing...

I don't know these N family people they scream at me about and I don't even know those other nuts and trash they holler whine, cry bawl bag around about....!!!!

Driving fast by my house at night hollering around, harassing my poor tired dog, they said I have to put to sleep because twinzee said so ???! I don't think so little cry baby bitches !!!

Those losers are not my damn boss, never have been never will be, they don't own me, control my life !

Sorry to bother you.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment