Monday, January 1, 2018

Lisa Frank stationary + accessories.....

Well, it is now the year 2018 !......I survived another year.

I have been browsing through my sticker collections....I found the very beautiful / colorful Lisa Frank collections of stickers I own.....

Lisa Frank is a stationary set collection.....I have adored since a child.....the colorful hues are so very beautiful + cheerful.....

I love the cute animals + themes of these collections.....I don't have all the older collections, or the holiday ones....

There are writing pens, pencils, erasers, notes, paper notebooks, stickers, nail art, coloring books, for all ages to enjoy ! The folders are also beautiful to store papers of importance interior, with pockets to hold them....

Dollar General has the ice cream colorful cones that holds the stickers, other accessories, it's nice, affordable !

I think the stationary sets are nice, cute, fun !

I have a few pencils still from years way back......

The stickers are most stores, and the Lisa Frank calendars this year are nice anywhere, grand size !

They have many other desk top items, accessories to browse, choose from....

I think colorful, is best, more cheerful, make you smile, inspire you.....I get so sick of dull colors......I always think, cheer up this place, this is so boring, dull, depressing !  :p

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment