Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Another letter, oh here we go again....

Well harassing early am about their family n friends over east.......screams I want that money bitch f her she ruined everything ! More hollering about h wood, nashtrashvlle, some damned ol house, they had to leave, f washed, Japanese are here to stay, screams on my waves yesterday at chicksha about queers are mad f that bitch queers at OkCity crooked fbi crooked dea inventing some shit makeup using mm brand ????! Oh girl, some queer black man talking, said he was a tranny artist ????? Up could hear that on the wind at chicksha...???

Then more about OkCity dea gets money from this that makeup, they are starting businesses here swest Oklahoma, for the trannys ??? Yeah we need that kinda trash down here, k Smith would like that one !!!! Eyeroll....losers.

Japanese said she blogged fat bitch now she ruins this here bitch f her !!! Stevie screaming I was going to have cancer again in my head they are hacking your internet to shove cancer all over you again with equipment bitch you are f ### now bitch !

Screams that they are selling drugs, soliciting online on your blog as you bitch ! We f you over we get diamonds furs everything fat bitch !!! We have masks of you and plastic surgery look just like you bitch we get it all now !!!??????? I sure hope not, upsets me....

More screams about my dog said he has to be put to sleep old man c said so, then my black kitty Pumpkin has to be put down they have bad cancer aids, they said you have to give them to us ! We have to get your dog one night to put him to sleep old man c Said so, Japanese man c is raping everyone with his tub ?????????

Said you guys told them to steal my dog to kill him, his owners want him back ????! That's my dog ! I don't think so I check him all night, out window or I open door they scream they think you are leaving bitch, the indoor surveillance records you !!! That's what is making the cat pee at the door and pee in the same damn place next room to my bedroom corner, again, he zombie trance runs to pee in that corner on carpet, again again, sick of this crap, why can't we shut those areas off ????!!! Dean country ham b.s. still on in this shitty ol house !!! Listening they said....Japanese dump houses up the road, back east, back west.......More b.s.....!!! I swear to god I could just leave right now I have had it with clown trash, idiots, cry baby dumbasses, sluts, they need to be gone outta my stupid life..!!!!

Blaming me because they Don't have money off some Japanese garbage, I worked on this, that f you fat ass, those tubs from NY are over.!!! All obsessed with h wood nashtrashvlle, Dallas, sluts, drugs, and most importantly obsessed with that stupid damn money they get and want they took this money bitch you ruined my life bitch !!!

Look, I don't have your damn money cry baby trash, I didn't ruin your damn life, you smartasses attacked me viciously for years, follow me, harass, play those damn mind games, screaming about my grandparents, try to cause depression, I don't give a shit for this damn b.s. anymore !!!

I'm tired, I am sick I never feel well, I haven't since I was born into this dump of a life in 81' wish I had never been born, everything's shit, I get harassed, blamed hurt all year, every day, stress, chaos, pain, upsets....bat shit crazy family, stress !!! Every time I have something I like, they set out to take it, destroy it, I can never have anything I wish to keep, just like my dog and my grandparents, or good friends !!!!..and Dean country ham was scared I was a psycho !!! Yeah well you idiots caused it, blew right back in your faces, I don't give a damn for them any of these loser crtl annoying trash clowns....they are all cursed...like this stupid world of losers and trash.

Sick and in pain exhausted ??? Can't ever sleep, blood and goo, pain, hurt ??? Confusion, upsets, Well nobody gives a damn bitch !!! Just harass kill her....I'd like to know how I am responsible for a world of pathetic loser cry babies misfortune of filth being ruined since I was born, oh bitch you ruined the world the day you were born ! I'd rather go to heaven than put up with a pathetic life and trashy people insane high nasty like this f ' ed up world !!!!!

Fake smile.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment