Monday, January 22, 2018

Letter, more hollering !

Early am hollering, nasty talk, perv weirdo, said they had to go get Mimi, switcheroo her ! Harassing annoying, she's depressed, we have to switcheroo her !!! And she's hearing crickets today, again at her house, I didn't, so they hacked her again, I am so upset that her and mother keep hearing this crap, why ??? Needs kept away from them !

Oh how dare I again as always !!!!!!!!

I dared travel yesterday, to m town, r. s. Screams in my head on 81 then shortstacks gang stalking me at DG store again, as I purchased candy with Mimi ! Those weirdo teenys are stalkers, stare then glare, creepy !

D town, today screams on my waves again about shortstacks in same mask as DG yesterday, working at Wal-Mart scan n go area......helped me nice, but then stevie screamed on my way from store.......hollering blaming, then screams about Tom Tom mccracks being in Wal-Mart, lol, talked to us, lol......boy stevie hated that he was in there ! Screamed about k jacoby, those uglies, then the millam uglies, said their spawn in store, gays, screams about them !

Hollering about sjones, Jones, s. h, l. h, a. a, others, so I guess they are watchful over me ! Thanks, love ya !

Stevie needs his butt chomped by that steel metal ball with teeth and eyes, that is on a steel chain, sharp metal dagger teeth, it's a bad guy on Mario bros, send him a dream, make it hurt ! Chomp his butt, make it bite and chase him, pain ! That's what he needs for all this crap he does to me ! Too bad I can't have a machine ! Why ????, come on now ! Not fair.....he likes to send me scarey dreams !!!

He tells this shortstacks certain one, that I am leaving, going to be here, there, very dangerous, annoying, weird stalker, they all hate a girl they have never even met......I am a kind, good person, but oh well, evidently zillions of others have too, also those snobs, crazy family who knew me....who cares !

Screamed so much on my waves today I almost fainted I think, wouldn't shut up ! Scared me ! Others chachachahkacjacka......on my waves.

Said unc Deb still kickin !!! Wow ! Tell him I said hello ! Love ya ! Shocker ! That's nice ! Made me cry I never got to meet him before ! Excited to meet him !

Tell them all I said hello love, miss you all !

Oh well, hopefully soon something will get better, I know all these nasties, shortstacks and other thugs, still about.

I pray for better days !

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment