Thursday, January 4, 2018

Say what ???...

Years now I have been tired of not knowing the two sides of words.......I don't go near others slang talking, I have found out in the past few years that simple words can mean slang for filth, perversion nastiness !!! Yikes...

What kind of world we are living in when simple words are also the meaning of something terrible, nasty, interpretation, is weird....scarey to say something to others and they know the double meaning to such words, and I don't know !!! Yikes.

I wish we could live in a world where words are just as they are simply, the definition, just what it is, normal, plain, never two sides, and never filthy language.....sick of that pervert tone ! We need to end those words, double slang meaning....icky !

Often I am stressed trying to figure out if what word I use is ok and just one simple meaning to others ! 

Such as --- In the Pot.......means cooking food in a pot to me ! But to others it may mean something nasty, bad, you know, and way too much perversion in simple words meaning nasty sex words, this filth talk is cheap, disgusting, embarrassing, annoying for all to hear....so damn tired of the filth sex talk words, two meanings ! Gross.

It's so terrible to know so many simple words are meaning perversion, filth, nastiness !!!

I want my dictionary back, the simple words, clean simple meanings.....this world has been too nutso too many years !!!

It can make you go crazy trying to understand the nasty slang lingo of simple words and too avoid that !......the nasty meaning needs to stop.....annoying.....stressful.....tired.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment