Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Shopping, browsing today....

The icy patches in the driveways, pavements, is starting to finally thaw....Very cold Brr !

I see many items in the stores on sale for purchase, marked down cost !!! These marked downs are many items, after Christmas sales......anything......Wal-Mart, dollar stores, all.....nice to check out...

I purchased a few wall calendars today, just $ 1 / a nice calendar, very beautiful pictures each month, and nice day squares for plenty of room to write appointments, important events, affix to any wall ! I love calendars, especially those just $ 1 / calendars !  ;)

Today at Dollar Tree I found many wall calendars just $ 1 / very beautiful, cats also had a mini pocket calendar with it, just $ 1 / for both....Cute !

There are cats, dogs, horses, cars, religious, flowers, landscapes, tractors, sports, cowboys, calendars -- several more to choose from all on sale, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Wal-Mart, more !.......these nice for all languages....

I found at Wal-Mart, the swimming colorful mermaids toy called Little Fishys, very cute ! Swims in water !

Shopkins mouth balm, flavored, several in a pack, nice, different.....colorful, nice.

Scooby Doo, Graham cracker snacks ! These are yum ! In a box, nice for a snack, I love Scooby !

At a local feed store I found a new to me craft kits I enjoyed seeing, it is farming animals craft Fuzzy Stems, cute ! Assemble, stands upright, googly eyes, glues, a kit, Fuzzy Stems Pepperelle brand, others I'm sure..... $ 4 / kit....creates a critter !

At Dollar Tree, I found, the Giant plastic Diamond Ring for $ 1 / these are cute, sparkled, plastic, nice for decoration, I placed mine on string near my jewelry box, I found online you can create a certain Shopkins character from this giant plastic ring, paint on eyes, on sides, mouth near bottom of ring, .....nice craft item......Cute ! Fun, affordable....

Online I was browsing and I found a few new to me craft sets, they are neat !

Gelarti Designer Studio, foil stickers, you Paint + Decorate, peel off sparkle stickers.....

Crazart Sqand, lol,  Sand and Sea Squash, Squiggle, Magic shapes, pour liquid into water bowl builds underwater, creation, as the ocean, I think very fun.......I adore sand art in all forms.....haha.....

Crazloom Crazart, Puppy dog rubber band craft kits, affix very colorful rubber bands onto the squishy toy dog, very colorful ! Very cute ! Creates a colorful rubber band covering onto the plastic squishy dog, oh this one is fun !

Shnooks ! This is a cute colorful critter, that you open the package, shake, style, colorful hair, very neat !...

Squinkies --- these are the mini figurines, characters, I think I talked of them before holidays, but I can't find them all, very colorful, cutesy !......collectible, I adore them !

I found many Num - Noms, collectibles, those scented in the plastic jars, are plush, those are nice, I love scented items, These are very cutesy ! Colorful.

I did purchase some Yoo -- Hoo drink boxes, I have been enjoying it for breakfast some, chocolate drink, yellow label, tradition......

And I also found,  :)

Goofballz ! --- the dog chewy, very small silly ! I think these are mostly for the tiny dogs, shaped as a ball, I'm sure they can roll these, play with them also......packaged nicely.....affordable !

Whew ! Another day.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment