Monday, January 8, 2018

Lint rollers, cleaning solutions, etc.......

Everyday I clean, and try to keep all things tidy, washed, and I enjoy purchasing cleaning solutions that work + are scented nice....

Dollar Tree has plenty of cleaning solutions, all brands, even those name brands......I recently purchased more of the Comet Lilac Bliss, I adore ! Very pretty color of lilac liquid in spray bottle, I have a lilac plant growing near my home, oh, in springtime it smells so nice ! This cleaning solution is scented just as it is.....I always buy this solution.....just $ 1 / a bottle at Dollar Tree.....clean all bathroom, kitchen, countertops......faucets.....

I also bought the stain remover Shout ! Cleaning solution, it works great on all stains on clothing, mud, dirt, grass stains, those types, I spray much onto stains, fold together, then throw in washing machine.....works nice, just use plenty.....work in together good..

Clorox Clean up, is a bleach cleaning solution that works great in the kitchen sinks, bathroom -- all, I use to clean bath tubs, shower, sinks, toilets sometimes, but I use that toilet cleaning solution Clorox Clinging Bleach gel, The Works, Lime away, these have a top you turn and it releases gel cleaning solution under toilet interior rim, these work great with toilet scrubbers......very affordable, sometimes in three packs....Lime A Way works to remove hard water and it's nastiness.....good ! Lysol has many cleaning solutions I use also, I think even the toilet bowl cleaner I have used too, very nice....Mean Green is a good tough cleaning solution, I enjoy also......I have bought all of these many years..

Scrubbing sponges are nice Scotch has many colorful, some designs.....scrub with cleaning solutions....several in packages, Dollar Tree has many, many cleaning solutions, cleaning utensils, affordable, I purchase mine there often....

Lint rollers are sticky papers on a roll with plastic handle, I always use these on dark clothing, it may have lint, pet hair, or your hair stuck onto dark clothing, I use mine for my black, dark clothing, mainly my coat.....very much attracts to dark fibers, so I have lint that attracts from blankets......so I remove paper covering from lint roller, keep this ! Then I roll over my coat, other clothing that are dark, before I wear them.....gets rid of nasty fibers, that may attract to your dark wear !!! After using, you won't believe the junk that these lint rollers remove ! Separate the used one, throw in trash then place covering paper back to store over next sticky piece, rolls, unfurl, very nice to have.....

The lint rollers you can sometimes buy in a pack of several, many brands, scented Gain lint roller, the 3 M Scotch Brite, or regular Scotch brand, then the Ever Care brand.....

Ever Care Pet lint rollers and the pet Spotty Supersize lint rollers these work nicely on the surfaces your pet sits, lays, furniture, bedding, just roll over the area, removes pet hair on surfaces......sticky paper pieces, use same as plain lint rollers, except this is for pets....throw used papers in trash, start over, keep paper covering re-use.....

Being clean, scented nice, washing, only way to be !!!

Representable !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment