Friday, January 5, 2018

Good cookies !......also yogurt...

Found a few boxes of cookies today on sale aisles, so I purchased a few at the dollar stores, those Lambertz brand cookie assortment, nice cookies !, haven't tried these yet, but they look neat !

I really enjoy the Lil Dutch Maid Windmill cookies, very affordable, cinny, windmill shape, cookie, nice with milk, coffee, tea, or cider.  :) several other types of cookies they have, the iced oatmeal is nice as well...

Iced oatmeal cookies are simple, a fave of mine, brands as Great Value, Mothers, Archway, Family Gourmet, find these at all dollar stores, Wal-Mart, nice with milk I think....yum !

Iced Almonette, cookies are very simple, fun, affordable, almond flavoring, buttery taste, iced cookies, cute design swirl I adore ! A fave also....Those are nice with milk, coffee, tea......I enjoy cookies very much with plain milk......these Iced Almonette cookies are yum ! In the brands, Voortmans, Bakers Batch, ....find at Dollar stores, dollar tree, Wal-Mart......

Shortbread cookies, Nabisco Lorna Doone, cute gold color box, mini, nice affordable, also pecan candies cookies those are nice, Nabisco brand, these are nice all brands, go with coffee, tea, milk.....

Cookies are good, I enjoy these very much....I just tried the Lil Dutch Maid brand, adore !  :)

These are good !

Nostimo yogurt I also tried and enjoy, at most local grocery stores, I think any yogurt is good for digestion, good for stomachs......I like the thick yogurts, also Oikos fruit on the bottom of the yogurt cup, I enjoy this one !, custard style Yoplait, is nice for me also.....Lala is great too !

Going to work on word search book for the nite !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment