Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Terrible scarey....letter..

Hollering today on heater, ceiling, lower too..

Hacking their my family here at homes cell phones as they were at mimis, I couldn't call them, they killed their cell phone signal, I get upset because the house phone is out, and I couldn't call out, to them, I called mimis, worked, they keep hollering last night crap about fake brother and baby can't call that bitches house no phone man !

Danger zone with no phone, attention over here....nuts on the loose teenys Japanese hollering about damn money, I. h. Money again !!!!!!!!!! I am so damn tired of hearing about that money they worked on his ass for bitch ! Look, I don't know why the crap I would know anything about that stupid money and ol house they bawl bag around at me about, still blaming me for their probs !!!! I don't have no money !!!!! Screams about Ada, tulsa, eastern okla, Arkansas....f them I get money, land ! Now ! Weirdos everywhere, hacking every thing they can, internet down all week, struggling to blog for y'all !

Stevie still needs severe rehab, mental health help, upset about loves, other crap he did while high, I think he is upset, struggling with problems, health, needs to be monitored told to take his meds.....depressed I think......angry about how this all works with bad friends, misses his sister I think.....he needs counseling, rehab.....misses his girlfriend.

Twinzee, Z screams, about money ????

Hacking because old man c said to, screams about his tub, he's mad...ny tubs fat asses !?????? Whatever that is about.???

Said cia owes them money, they are crooked man, I'm down man..?????we get this land over east not them, f them !

Somebody in Tulsa got it, over something, just fusses, hollering, screams, money off tulsa ada goes to him ????Whatever that is yelled several times...

Still hacking house, tigger cat bad sick.....Hacking cell phones, internet, vehicles, minds close to me, fbi still crooks north at houses, bshaw dump still yelling....crooked move more in on me everyday to hack, follow harass....screams we live in Rogers house they don't know f you !!! Whale !

Kidnapping you bitch, for the marriage !!! You live over here bitch, we get your money old man c knows this, you lose bitch ! ????? Yeah I don't think so trash man, running the crooked trash system, stalker Japanese !!!!

The b.s. rollercoaster out of control over here.

HellllllllllP !!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment