Friday, January 19, 2018

Letter......more

Hollering today on my waves down 81 to Wal-Mart, screams don't buy this bitch, don't buy that in store, they are going all of them bitch ! F you !

My friends are going ! F you, why go down here to shop leave bitch ! Japanese get hurt most, f her ! Yells in vehicle. More about fake baby, brother wife, yells, f you bitch ! This baby gets money ! We have another for her !?????? I don't think so !

Saying they have naked baby pics of me and then 18 yr old pics of me from vent camera online, screamed this daily.

Said they took my grandpa to new Mexico, to live in home we all have to move because of this crap, and they killed my grandpa into pieces there !!!!???????????

Always saying they killed off my grandparents, screams about money, they have to be in this...-!!!! F them !

Hacking my mom's mind as Philip, she said she heard a noise over and over on her waves, stevie hacked her mind as publicising mask !!! Mimi hearing noises on waves, I could hear crickets feedback loudly on my waves today at her house.....why does stevie have ability to own operate mind hack equipment when he is severely drug addicted, mentally unstable ?????!!!!

He needs shut off their waves, my cats, dogs waves also, screams about goofball dog, dying bitch he ruins this road !

Keeps yelling that short stacks leader is over, gone, then he's hollering again he's just now gone bitch still alive ! He's a kidnapper, thief, still alive, trafficking ! F you he wins bitch !

Screams about a damned ol house again sick of hearing this crap all the time, I don't care about their crazy crap, insanity in the east......so damn tired........

Everything always a mess, how does this world function with too many idiots in it, scarey, weird, always messing up crap....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment