Saturday, January 27, 2018

Shortstacks outta my life !!!! Letter..

Well, more shortstacks gang harassing, following, trying to kill me, trafficking, rape me on my way to chicksha and Duncan Thursday n Friday.....Screams on my waves, stevie, them, you're killing my friends, family are gone ! F you bitch ! Screams about washdc, tulsa, Ada, LAhillwood, trafficking you bitch fat asses up there run things !!!??????

Screams about last nite horse murders over east m town brings attention f them on t.v. at mtown ! We have people there ! Said months ago, twinzee, fake z, other Japanese creeps, were gifting animals to satanic trash over east, and everywhere just to rape, kill, make whore out of them !!!!! This sick shit needs stop ! Should already be over, gone from earth in hell where these whiteheads belong ! They are satanic trash people they dragged down here to kill me with, hahaha......I guess if they wanna fight a psycho bitch they chose the right girl, harassing me !!! I know how to fight idiot trash crtl weirdos, all my life losers !!!

Said they were kidnapping me, to over east wedding ceremony of crtl Japanese, golden items ???? Screams about Japanese crtl nasty sluts, killing me, yeah well I'm smarter, tougher and taller teenies ! Trash !

Sick of shortstacks gang all zillions of those idiots ! Screams threats to hurt cousin m horse, dog just like threats to rape my dog, Rocky cat statically, said they stole them, screams over and over !!! Screaming threats to kill kidnap my cousin M also ! Take care of her please and my other family that is left, if any ! And my Rocky cat ! Love him ! I cry about all this trash going on, they are corrupt everywhere, scarey !!!

Hacking my internet, yet again ! Hiding items off my search engine, hacking my phone's they yelled, harassing calling as fake bro again, more stupid b.s....

The horse torture, starvation on news they screamed about last night. Draws attention to us ! They screamed. Yeah well those losers need the same done to them, I'd drive over there myself to find them east and rid them off the face of the earth !!! then they were screaming about Pennsylvania, washdc, Maine, Florida, Vegas ?????? F them  ! On an on....

This animal rape is upsetting us terribly, they threaten to kidnap everyone's pets, horses, even cattle !!! They need stopped ! I may have to stop them !!! You Japanese trash crtl losers, don't threaten me !!! I threaten you how dare you trash !!! I will come after you weirdos ! Not scared !!!  :p

Yelling because oh how dare I travel and go to town or turn my Satan phone on...... bitch ! She's Satan ! So is M ! F them !

Oooh.....be very scared teenies ! Surprise ! I also am a witch from the moon ! And a vampire ! I'm kin to good ol cannibals M crtl ! Lol.....that's why my teeth are so big in front I told them !!! Hmmmm humans !!!! Japanese are not any good......stinky.

I am so damn tired of hearing cries, cry baby bitching, not fair ! I want diamonds, furs ! Money I get from tulsa, Ada !!! F her !!! I get land over east !!! F them ! Then crying around about a stupid burnt up house over east f them ! House is gone ! We leave. Yeah leave jump in a hole in the satanic underworld losers ! Trash ! I will kick you in !!! Haha !

Weirdos, creepers, animal rapes, abuse, satanic incest, bragging at night I hear them talk sick nasty trash like this ! Shortstacks gang all belong in hell, corruption, danger zone, 

Help.

sorry to bother you as always, j.


No comments:

Post a Comment