Wednesday, January 24, 2018

No sleep, hollering, letter...

Harassed dog all nite, screamed all nite up north, stevie mad harassing my waves about Japanese bitch who tried to run over me at Wal-Mart yesterday....bitch ! Must be his gf....

Mimi hearing crickets still yesterday, worried, she was tired she said so that hacking shortstacks bunch at it again and or stevie mad hollering because she's there and I am there.....sick of it....

Keep hearing satanic radio program playing in next room, kitchen, bathroom at night on my waves, in ceiling, said crooked fbi had this playing for 5 years in my head, home, I been hearing this 5 years off and on !!! Said they did this to others to let them know Satan was real, yeah I know he's real you idiots follow him, losers I don't need to hear that junk.....makes me sick...according to them I am Satan, so I suppose I know he exists, I don't need to be made to listen for 5 yrs now to his b.s. radio program from hell !!! Help.

I have been hearing myself talking in different voice at night on my heater or on a appliance at night, when I reply to stevie or whoever it is.......that makes me very sick, hearing that, so something screwed up somewhere or possibly hacked ??? Help.

Screams about hiding in my trash dumpster at night to kill me with gun, and dropping drugs into my trash also......yeah, allowed to go on....said more Japanese take over now ! Crooked Japanese man C old man going to kill you bitch ! Something about gays over, f her ! Fat bitch !

Said more moved north of me to kill me, bshaw, Chad dump house of idiots, Sullivan junk houses, jacoby dump shack......Rogers house trying to hide in this house, we can live here if we choose bitch !!!! F them !

Stevie mad because I was going to town then making my mom change her mind, waves control, made Mimi mad, and then anybody else here, he needs no control over spinning up us into anger fights, he picks at me, them, and still hacking tigger cat to pee in same damn corner !!!!

Why can't he have his crooked equip turned off and surveillance portals ended they talk about ??? Tigger still peeing in utility room, at doors, both, he's suddenly forgot how to pee in litter box, gee wonder why stevie and shortstacks sitting north of my house......I guess they are allowed to harass me on an on, they are special I suppose ??? Trash. Sick and tired of this shit. F them !

Keeps saying " passed away " on my waves every second, he says that, stupid, ignorant constant b.s.....harassing....

Screams about Mixie, twinzee, z, whoever this or that one really is....???? In mask at stores ???

Ah, that's life round here.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment