Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday laziness....

Sunday's are best in church ! And Sundays need to be nice, lazy, rest days too.  :)

I enjoy shopping on Sundays, even if it's just to buy an item at the closest dollar store, helps the day be better.....I think...

Today I went Wal-Mart and I found a few items, for Valentine's day !......

I just adore all of the beautiful items and unique candies I found today.....very pretty, fun !

First I found the grand size plush critters many different animals, very much to hug ! Cuties ! Colorful, nice gift to buy yourself or someone you love, all ages can enjoy....nice ! All prices, and also the other variety in sizes, all pretty ! Wal-Mart and dollar stores.....

I purchased three items on the Valentine's aisle....for just . 98 cents I purchased a Valentine sweet pastry foil sticker set, a hearts with silly faces Valentine's day Play Pack grab n go activity book, and the silly bacon and eggs, faces, notes and sticker set, very cute just 98. Cents...!!! Very affordable, 

These I found ---

the Pb + J faces Silly Valentine's figurines and the Avocado faces Valentine's day figurines, very cute ! Many others to choose from affordable.....nice gift for sweethearts !

Valentine's day bingo set, paper affordable.

Heart shape pillows for Valentine's day, others available, sequins, designs for Valentine's day....all prices colors....Wal-Mart other stores....cute !

Rose candy lolly, many colors, just $ 1 / rose lolly...beautiful.

Chocolate roses, very unique, these are fun, a few dollars, old tradition.....also at Dollar stores....

Glitter rose pens with adornments, very pretty, assorted colors of the roses, just $ 1 / pen, these are nice from Dollar stores.....

Giant Valentine's day cards + envelope, enjoy, laugh, be silly send to loved ones or gift, takes extra postage ! Haha ! At Wal-Mart.....

At Wal-Mart I also found the Krispy Kreme bakery fruit pie, glazed I enjoy fruit pies with a lunch pail lunch, very affordable, nice sweet with your lunch, berry pies, all yum !

Chocolate strawberry Hostess brand Twinkies, and cupcakes very Valentine's day.....few dollars, place in lunch pail too.....

I found frozen Maccaroons, a fun dessert, colorful, thaw, enjoy these small cookie type pies....filling interior.....beautiful I think.....I wish to try these, with a glass of milk.....homemade good too ! From Wal-Mart in freezer aisle.....

I found the very adorable Hatchimals spin lolly !!! Oh, those are so darn cute, they are very colorful ! Nice ! Affordable.....at Wal-Mart Hatchimals has many different cute items for purchase, many to choose from......Adore !

Oui yogurt, pretty cute lid bluish, glass jar, fruit on bottom you can see thru, I enjoy the yogurt, New find at Wal-Mart !

Whitmans Chocolate bars with the sweet happy dogs + cats on the wrapper !!! Just $ 1 / chocolate bar, I purchased at Dollar General, also at Wal-Mart...

I laughed at the fuzzy red or hot pink heart shaped boxes of candy !!! Lol....looks like a fuzzy heart....silly ! Most stores....

The white chocolate bear holding Valentine small in box this was cute, affordable ! Just $ 1 / bear, candy is Palmer....

Red heart jelly hearts sugared, cinnamon bears, Hot Tamales candy ! All brands nice for Valentine's Day, Red Atomic fireballs candy, Reeds Hot cinnamon disc candy....These very much hot ! All varieties, styles, nice gift, or for you.....

All Valentine's solar dancers just $ 1 / dance in Sun ! These are cute, whimsical, fun....all dollar stores, dollar tree....

I think heart shapes are very special.....I enjoyed finding the foam glittered hearts on a string at Dollar General, other dollar stores, nice to decorate with !!! Just $ 1 / set......decorate....!!!

The Squashies key chains at most dollar stores, very affordable, very pliable squishy bakery items, very neat ! Colorful, stress relief ! Lol......kind of as the Squeeshyum I found at Wal-Mart, those are at most stores also.....foam squishy bakery items, these are unique ! Affordable....

Well anyways, that was my Sunday browsing, it's nice to see unique affordable items......These create more cheer, less boring.......lol....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment