Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Help letter again !

Hacking atms down here, we went to arm at m town south one, shortstacks ahead of us, then atm was flipping, wouldn't work has been shut down several weeks......we have seen shortstacks gang in their masks one looking as Z, at that same bank trying to get teller at window to cash checks, no I'd, teller was forceful, and it kept on insisting, ratty old car......creepy looking, she kept saying I cannot cash that no no !!!  Then Anna C from sterling working at east side of m town bank hateful spying bitch for several years now, I heard her running her mouth off at me on my hacked waves, house 5 years ago, I hate Julie f her I have to go to prison f her ! This bitch works at the bank I go to, she's their spy they screamed one night, said she spies on my mimis bank info, and she has keys to lock box, Mimi has to ask her for help she gets mad as hell, Mimi said her lock box looked rattled thru last year.....sick of this shit !

Still following me, hearing screams in truck, on highway, in local towns.

F you fat bitch ! F her more crap about that estate, not fair f her f J family ! F them !

Last night could not sleep Japanese hollering blaming me for shortstacks gang member mother getting it yesterday because I went to m town dump grocery, she tried to sell you drugs, she trafficking ! My mother she is gone ! F you fat ass ! F M he is over f him !!!?????

Whoever Japanese shortstacks is he threatened to kill me last night and kill M, said they are organizing more corrupt to come down kill them f them ! Then yelling something about tranny kid at taco m...in m town I seen a kid with makeup girl clothes on, they screamed he was tranny gay they get him f him f you bitch !!!!???????

Screams about shelbygayfug daughter grown up, she got it, they get her f them !!!! F you bitch ! I don't know those idiots, sick of being blamed for their b.s. smartass problems !!!!! Weirdos. Screams about Darko drive the other day, oh how dare I go !!! I gotta travel, have a life, they scream every time I turn on Satan phone, live my bitch Satan life....I'm not setting here all day, I can't. Mad I hear all this crap on my waves, truck driving !!! Idiots I'd like to knock them out of my life totally for good !

Stevie mad harassing about Kyle.s, that idiot hacked my mind same day talked to me both for year on my waves, Kyle's back !!! He said he loves you marry him !??????I had enough of that creeps mind to last a lifetime ! No ! And he's mad at me about P jewelry / stuff ???????????

I feel sick anxiety about all the past five years my waves were hacked, too much, all that stevie, Kyle, sluts, creepy Kyle surveillance, sex against my wall outdoors sluts throwing cobblestones, weird fake voices, Kellieb creepiness, still creepy, bothers my mind......can't escape those memories, screams about brandonS......too much with idiots, too much betrayal, hurt me last five years.I have been hurt a lot my whole life, sick of being a joke to everyone.....I'm a very nice person, never involved in this trash, My nasty family created, and other trash created,  and I have to suffer because of being born.....I am blamed over filth I never knew this existed exactly what it was.

Screams about z money t town ???? Japanese yelling from far east sounding...?????

Screams you blog that bitch egg yolk man !  F you ! Oh well. How she know that one f her !!! They screamed. Money money money money !!!! We want that money f them ! So sick of hearing this junk !

Still harassing my Mimi loud crickets sound, weird calls late, she gets scared. Then we get here weird call numbers, fake Crapola.......sick of it. Shortstacks !

Sick of my mom, g. And Mimi constant questions, about this crap everywhere, asking me about fakes is this real ? Who what when ????? What is this, is this really them or who is this ??? I'm missing this equipment over here, where is that chute, cultipacker, I suffer more from endless questions I cannot truly answer.....oh well

Screams about Tommy Davis b.s. at s town, g travels over to davis weirdness now annoying, but he knows everything I don't ya know ! Stupid b.s. pathetic life of mine.

I am very tired, blood goo worse, kinda worried you know me and worrying. Felt like I might pass out at d town other day, crazy at town surveillance I suppose.???? Or anemia ???

Sorry to annoy you. I know you are very busy.

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment