Wednesday, April 25, 2018

another letter more screaming !!!

Harassing me all day about over east and now west, screaming about Japanese, OkCity, th dea crooked, north of my house, dea junk houses, screaming about my brother all that crap, screaming about washdc, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Rhode island ???, Nash trash, h wood, about money off whatever, said T is angry with me and B, blaming us for the end ????? Said he is mad at me over east about Nash trash ?????

Screaming about Japanese n crtl, Egyptian, same, n family sluts, Philip sluts, attaways again more of that b.s., 

My mom still sick coughing dizzy sinuses, after medicine and they are screaming she has lung cancer they put in there ??? My Mimi called tonight, she's depressed and still hearing crickets same as my mom, they yelled the other nite that the crickets are necessary to speed up brain waves for health work ??????? It's exhausting them, help !!! I think hacks hacked her waves because she said she started crying today past few days, same as my mom !!! I don't know what to do to stop these evil hacks creeps !!! Weirdos.

Screaming about my pets grandparents, trying to depress me, tell M. And R. Thanks for helping and the other honest health workers, I'm sorry I'm so deformed and sick but that's other's fault, satellite mess up they said......depresses me my body is so messed up and painful.....I love you guys all and thanks for saving my life, relieving my troubles, pain when you can.......some days I struggle, this or that and blood and goo still.....thank you. Love you !    :)

I'm tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment