Thursday, April 19, 2018

More harassing yet again, letter.

Calling Mimi as Phillip asking if my mom ever sees that baby and babysits it, asks her if she sees it, you need to go see that baby ! So now they are trying more crap about my brothers kids fakes. Enough.

Brett is taking school for his new job, krissa stopped by her house with three kids Sunday, hers and Brett kids. She gets calls from Jackie and Shirley, Jeff is getting out of prison soon, stevie says it's S. H calling her as them to health tech on phone, he said that's stevie doing that not me ! 

My grandma becomes confused and I have to explain all over about this junk, masks, you guys having to get this done, she gets confused, then they are upset about fakes stealing so much farm equipment and junk for years and years at both grandparents houses they said major farm equipment has been stolen, the fakes must have stolen, very much upsets me for them they ask me everyday, about why this happened, I'm already tired of explaining to my mom, Mimi, and g.........tired.

Screaming crying blaming me because z, k are over because you blogged bitch they got rid of them and Alison + Jess too bitch because you aren't involved in anything bitch ! ?????? 

Stevie screaming early am that he didn't have enough money for even a sandwich his brother wouldn't let him have money bitch !!! So that's my fault too I see ???? Makes a lot of sense to be woke up by screams from him.......

Screaming about some Japanese slut he's been with, I have to get rid of her bitch because of you ! F you ! They got rid of Morgan ! Rhiannon !! So cries over that trash slut b.s. again, screaming at me on my waves !!! F you bitch !

Screams about playboy trash sluts again f you bitch f you !!!! It's over for playboy models ! Because of her f her !!! My friends and my family over they got rid of them because you bitch f you fat bitch !!!!oh my fault again...... Wah sluts ! Who cares trash ! Worthless.....

Screams nobody to f bitch ! Nobody to f on bitch ran her mouth off on internet f her fat ass !!! 

Yelling on my waves they are hacking my blog internet took pictures of me to create fake online website to set me up pretend to be me, sell dope as me, sell myself solicit as me online, taking things off your blog bitch Satan !!! F you nasty bitch !!! We set you up, kidnap you, rape you now bitch !!!

Sending me nasty pictures of genitalia, then sicko creepy dreams, more dreams about my dog dying, I was asleep panicking seeing my dog dying, made me feel very sick, nauseated, dizzy !!! Had enough, harassing about my pets everyday, my cats, then my grandparents, kidnapped all dead bitch ! Gov't killed them just like they will you bitch over estate, you will never have that estate bitch we will get it !!!

Then this mind game of these are alive, then these are dead, this is this, that is that, no wait I lied, crazy bitch !!! Laughing lying impersonating people on my waves been going on for years now, too tired to put up with his b.s. ! He's severely addicted, cry baby, I try to be nice civil because I have too !!! He's mean evil creepy blames me for his crap I know nothing about whatever he hates me for, money estate, other people of my family or h wood, music people money or people he's met, in love with momentarily ?????????? He exhausts me much more.

Screaming at me yesterday at r. springs yesterday Saud he was going to give me diarrhea mashing on my intestines yesterday because I was going to leave my house get rid of his people !!! So sick of this........tired.

Said he hides my phone signal in my purse so his friends won't be gotten rid of f you bitch you get everything bitch ! Then he's telling me some ginormous story about what happened to so and so, he's crying, livid, and it's nobody I know, never met, or some b.s. that went on over east !!! Tired.

I don't have mind space for rattling, old crap cry baby stories about loser trash sluts filth cry baby sadness from their lives they got rid of so and so, wah wah ! grow the hell up bitch ! I say to him and them, they're involved in something this evil they need to be over !!! I just laugh I do not give a crap for somebody involved in evil filth as this !!!!! I don't care who it is !!!! Trash all of them. Who cares because I damn sure don't ! Sick and tired of hearing this junk !!!

Screams about his mom's money over and over yesterday.....I know nothing about, but blamed accused of ruining that for him, ruined his life all my fault ???? How because I don't know nothing about that b.s. !!!! Exhausts me more idiot !

Or screaming out here at me about some shit my family did twenty years ago, or how I blogged and ran my mouth off about things they were screaming years ago on my blog and ruined their fun, oh wah losers grow up what grade you all in now ??? You behave at about 2 nd grade level, cry babies ! Think I cry about insults, mean trash you screamed at me for 20 + years out here in my mind or yard with this b.s. equipment crooked fbi dea losers ????!!!! 

I laugh because I do not care what a bunch of trash crtl high losers all jealous of me think about anything I do or say, I laugh so go on ! I come from a nasty bitch evil no caring, drug addicted, high all the time tough family mean as hell, I know about nobody cares grow the f up bitch and go on.......I had to be strong tough to survive and fight all them and these other loser worshippers snobs of theirs ! So sick of snobs, sluts, people obsessed with money, drugs people on tv, materialistic item worshippers, oh yeah go on snobs, you're so damn important !!! Annoying crap tired of their b.s. all of them cry baby loser crtl trash down the drain......wah !

Then screaming that T. is mad at me for years trying to kill me out here over money, mad about my blog, so are the others ????? Lol.....yeah whatever.

Said Z mad at me he's always leaving to go to t, with his wives gfriends today bitch he's over gone......he's trying to kill you bitch ????? Mad at me about acorn head tiny bitch over here following me screaming harassing me......tired.

Harassing me about cousin m and k, that whole family, all the time, upsets me, sick of confusion, they're alive dead, f them then another story....they're mad at you all for this mad you blogged ????? Sick of it all hearing b.s......

Anyways,

Oh and I see that they did steal my mountain rocks from my flower beds, they screamed that five years ago as I was hacked bad...Sandy screamed tried to take them twenty years ago, steal my flowers from my yard with shovel too !!! ...how dare I have too many rocks !!! up the road been there for years I am missing about a truck load, old Sullivan mailbox, I see stevie or his girl friend big mama pendleys have been stealing together for years as always ! Yeah just go ahead and take it all trash !!! go cry in your holey shirt bitch with those nasty titties hanging out, about how unfair it is nobody cared about your titty surgery, she screamed always at me my mom j family You think you're better than me us bitch I need money !! you j family's all rich f you ! How many times has she them mccracks, all screamed that trash high as hell, or Donna them all screamed, all the time, so tired of their crap....lifetime of it.....insanity stalker hillbillies...loser trashes !

Thanks j.










No comments:

Post a Comment