Wednesday, April 11, 2018

retro candy gift boxes !!!...

Candy is something fun I enjoy looking for in stores and online......

I have found the candy gift boxes that are online, a box of time dated candy brands all in certain year boxes, New candy interior but old brands from those years....history !

Something fun, New to me, way back years........the candies are older brands, but new to eat, gift, share with others.....

They call them retro candy boxes, very detailed boxes, all nice !    ;)

I enjoy looking at the older candy brands too, they are often much more colorful, different !

I have found several I enjoy.

Not so much diabetic candies available in these boxes, but I know plenty diabetic candies are available everywhere, and online.....

The retro candy boxes are nice to gift those who love candies, old fashioned, time dated candies, let's go back in time candies !!! Lol......

Enjoy !   ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment