Sunday, April 15, 2018

Another letter, # zillion....

Screams, blame, accusing, the same ol repeat junk yelled at me, in my head, all day, nite before last......blah blah.....so tired of all this.

Now Brett mask is stopping by my mimi's house, telling old stories about how he's got a new job at altus, he's working out of his house here, but working out of altus, he brought by his kid some aids kid they said, she had diarrhea !!! Real smart loser trash, they told me they are looking for money and it's all about m crtl........yeah that's all she needs stopping by her house !!!! More trash, aids crtl, junk !

More stories patty taking pics of my grandpa's grave stone at the cemetery, patty took these pictures, then she had surgery for some cyst or nastiness in her jaw ?????? Then krissa, had appendectomy, at hospital one day, then home by evening, at her house ????? Sick of all this mask, crap, does this need to still be going on ?????!!!!! Annoying losers parading around stopping by the house high or whatever, like the t. Cosgrove, mask clearly tell a very doped up Japanese creep, hiding in bathroom at convenience nasty at m town, made me sick, had to touch my grandma's shoulder, talk to her they said aids guy, Japanese, or the davis clan b.s.......creepy staring.....messed up that close to us !!!! Scarey all this ! Years now !

Mimi missing mail from mailbox bank info, and it's being opened, by some loser !!! Scarey, nosy trash !!! They said Japanese on mail truck route.....why's that allowed to go on ????????! Helllllp !!!

Screams about lroy j family, something about they ruined this that over here bitch, they did this bitch Janet Seth's over here bitch ????! Whatever sick of that talk.... your family did this to us ! F you bitch you have to be in this ! You don't get your estate we get that bitch my kids get that f you bitch we kill you !!!!!!!

Yelling about money from OkCity, fbi dea, cia, trashes, wah wah cry baby junk everyday nite I hear this eye roll.....annoying !

Yelling about Blanchard, Dallas, h wood, Nashville, tulsa, Ada, lawton, some crap about those towns, all that land over east we get it bitch ! F you fat bitch ! More yelling, screaming about playboy trash sluts, money off those idiots, something about we can't have them no more f you bitch !!!

Everyday nite screams about my brother his mess of crap, crying about nasty baby or something I have no clue what all this is crying about over him them money for that stupid baby, you raise him, he's his baby bitch we get estate money bitch ! He's his son you raise him !!!! F you bitch they kill your ass fat bitch !!!!!! Yeah whatever same old yelling screaming over that b.s. ! Annoying.

I don't care about all this crap, I don't know all those loser trash idiots, I don't have their stupid money, just mental dope screaming, high, blaming me for everything...

Screams about Rachel h house more about that nasty bitch slut, all the time, s town trash I never met don't give a damn about listening to ! Indian house screaming about that, jungle room house ??????? Whatever that is...?

These losers are just embarrassing weirdo creeps, no brains, idiots. Dangerous trash ! Following me, aids and all.....they said........stalkers ! Dumb asses crying it's not fair I can't have her estate, I got told I get part of it I can kill her ass f her bitch will die !!!! If I could find all these morons idiots ! It would end ! I guess I will have to ! Haha........

Just screaming b.s. I know nothing about or blaming me for something stupid they did to themselves, yeah whatever loser, don't know and I don't care.....wah wah cry baby ! Go cry bratty losers......all ages I can tell......sluts !

Screams on my waves as I travelled to waurika for festival all down hwy 81 screaming on my waves you kill everybody everywhere bitch ! F you ! You die bitch ! Japanese and stevie messed up, as usual.......I felt nauseous and dizzy from all that yelling on my waves, then as I drove to d town and Wal-Mart more screams, pulling on the back of my head with equipment, felt like I might pass out in the store, more screaming leave the store bitch, we are killing you bitch this kills all my people it's over because you stop here bitch ! Terrible mean nasty filth yelling on my waves, almost died from it I think, do I have to listen to this from now on from him and then, all those idiots on dope !!!.....can't stand much more of this in my waves, exhausted, makes me very sick...

Taking my picture at r springs, at DG, convenience store, teenies taking my picture, staring frowning, pointing at me, following us, looking in shopping cart, phones taking pictures, running off their idiot mouths at us !!! I have to do this f them !??????? Whatever stalkers !

My sunglasses film melted on lenses, looks like dot melted just like my purses in my closet, dots melted on them, !!!!! They said stevie did this for years looking in my closet for things to steal, ruin, they ruin everything I have or hack everything !!!!! Needs his equipment taken, too dangerous, mental on dope !!! Grow up !!!

Screams we tried to go in your grandma's house the other day f you bitch ! Screaming about my grandpa j he's dead bitch since 90s he was in this ! Keeps saying on my waves, passed away, or cancer center treatment centers !!!! Making me cry about them, my pets, everything, I'm too tired to listen to all this....

Screaming about Japanese toys I blogged about, constant it's hurts us here ! F her bitch !

Charlie h running for e district Comanche county, commissioner, they tell me he's outta here, that Japanese play that mask, to take over this half of county, for themselves, their corruption, just upsetting sickens me to see this go on, weirdos, masks just gross.......

Screams about Rogers house, bshaw house, Chad dump trailers, and Sullivan houses now, we leave f you bitch ! You won't leave here you ruin everything bitch !!!!! 

Very tired.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment