Sunday, April 15, 2018

Disrespect !....

Showing disrespect to others is something I do not tolerate !

Being snobby, jealous weirdos, making fun, accusing, blaming, creating vicious lies, theft of one's property, trespassing intentionally creating a ruckus !!! These are all very disrespectful !

Sure I show NO respect for trash corrupt evil people ! Don't care for them ! Outta my life users + abusers !!! These people are always the jealous kind, evil toward those of goodness, take whatever they want from you, stealing theft of property and trespassing also ! They do not care what they do to you, or how you are hurt because of their behaviors !!! They seek + destroy, intentionally cause harm, create turmoil, ruin everything good in your life, all of our lives !!!

These people can be those you know well, or those you don't know at all ! 

When I am a kind person not involved in any filth, and others intentionally try to ruin my life, hurt me and my loved ones, my pets, or those others I love, who are innocent, I become very upset, very livid, angry !

Those angry because they ruined their own lives wanting to blame me for their shit mistakes, stupid losers !!! Crazy and annoying cry babies ! Sick of them !

Being mean toward those who are innocent intent on ruining their lives, very evil and stupid !

Theft of one's property, trying to covet another's property, or trespassing on another's property, blaming, harassing, all need to stop, blame yourself for your own poor choices, mistakes ! Too much with these people !

Cowards, liars, thieves, brats, fools, all of them ! Go to hell.

Tired of this.

I have no respect for trash, snobs, cry babies, bratty adults, or other ages, all cry baby brats ! Jealous + high all the time crying everywhere, it's not fair I can't have their property ! I can't get out of trouble ! So sick of hearing this my entire life from idiots.......annoying !

Do not ever go and ruin another's life because you are jealous, do not disrespect those who are of goodness, this is a curse !!! ---- jealousy.....cry baby brat behavior gets you nowhere !

Show respect, always, to those who are righteous, kind, considerate, those we know are wonderful !

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment