Thursday, April 5, 2018

tattoo coloring books !!!....

I love tattoos !

I do not have one myself, but I admire the tattoo work / ink of others, very nice ! Sweet + thoughtful.

Many tattoo ideas are plenty.......very unique, very special.........I think of tattoos as Art ! Creative artwork, self expression ! Colorful or plain, tattoos art Artwork, your body is the canvas.  :)

I have recently found a few tattoo coloring books, I think these are very fun to color !!!

Bendon brand is the small tattoo coloring book I recently purchased from the store.....very nicely drawn ! Many others out there......Look + find !

 Use coloring pencils + detail pens for detailing intricate markings......I enjoy the tattoo coloring books, nice to detail in a coloring book, passes time, calms you........works well for me to calm with.....

Tattoos are Art and I like coloring them in a book well.

These tattoos are not painful !!!........lol..

Anyway, another day goes by.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment