Saturday, April 21, 2018

Screaming, theft now and years ago....

Screamed at me yesterday while driving to apache that I ruined his life, theirs, screaming that I got rid of their family that Japanese c older woman vendor, because I rescued a pretty turquoise owl ! The plastic critter inflatable......you did this f you bitch ! F you fat ass ! My friends family OkCity spies on your ass bitch to find you triangulate you to hack kill you bitch oh f her f that bitch ! I will kill her ! Non stop yelling on my waves about Elgin, cement, apache his mom's people !!! I won't get no money now bitch f you ! More of that, go clean up your trash mess cry baby bitches stop blaming me loser trash !!! They want to blame me for their losses ruin everything !!!

Screams to + from festival, all evening til I passed out going to sleep.....when I can sleep I feel better.......

Stevie screaming at me something about antique wash scrub board my grandma m great had that he harasses my mom about in her mind she got upset the other day at chicksha driving that she can't find that antique several others here at home and Mimi is missing some of a. Stellar, grandpa b, then m family antiques ! They are family heirlooms, stolen and then stevie screaming at me about getting into our house as my brother's face in mask, going through house stealing for years while we were gone to town they screamed this at me five years ago they got into our house took a shower and had sex in my shower while we were gone !!!!!!! I remember that being yelled while I was hacked, he said he got into our house here and both my grandparents houses for years while they were at ball games !!!!!!!! Infuriates me !!!! Upsets me !!!!!

They got into our homes, masturbated on things they yelled, stevie screaming that too Kyle s, did this, Frankie b, all these Japanese, playing Philip Brett, patty krissa, lroy, Janet Seth masks !!!! They got some kind of money out of Philips closet too and took that 3/ 4 years ago as Philip, my grandparents trusted these idiots not knowing who these trash idiots were !!!!

4 yrs ago we got home and the front door was ruined at the door knob wouldn't turn, and it was spiraled circles, he screamed he had skeleton key fbi !!!! He told me Brandon San, had done this !!!! Then laughed hysterically and said years later now he Said I get into your house for money you have in drawer bitch because he listens to my waves, said he played masks got in all our houses, then screamed yesterday that he got in trouble taking things from our houses to give his Japanese trash b.s. over east all our items !!!! He stole because he needed money and they need things baby j things too because of who you are bitch !!! Stole a lot with those sorry bitch masks !!! Something about his Japanese grandma he loves so damn much ??????!!! Taking her shit he finds steals !!! Said he got items antiques from my mom as my brother mask, antique cream can she had outside he wanted, to sell it, she said it's up at Blanchard house last she saw it. !!!!

Me and my mom saw him, them hauling off my grandparents porch patio tables and chairs going east !!!! I know it's old trash to others, but you have no damn right to steal others items !!! Disrespect !!!! Trash just like the lemonheads, pendleys mccracks, hales ! Just take everything bitch !!!! You idiots need your damn heads blown off !!!! crtl trash mad busted doing this to me us for years because we are not involved !!!! He said crooked c tubs ??? Told them to whoever those hillbillies are, just all hillbilly trash idiots involved meth heads, coke heads all of them crtl trash ! Sick of them all my life....

When I was in Jr high school they broke in the house while I was at school everybody was at work and my mom found her underwear drawer whacked off in, her bed whacked off on, and the floor was peed in in the corner whacked off in !!! And they told me five years ago Ian t, let this go on, Philip Sandy tried to kidnap me that day though I stayed home by myself from school ???????!!!! 

My mom has been very upset as I have for years, she burned everything and we had to use paper towels carpet solution on floor........they said black men were involved with his doing this to us, they stole food, looked through her jewelry boxes stealing jewelry, everything had been looked through stolen !!! I have been so stressed upset scared since I was a little girl because of danger from all these weirdo creeps in my family their big time dope connections, kidnappers, rapists they all knew, very upset, traumatized forever.......

Five years ago when I was hacked half alive they had whacked off on my car, and my bedroom wall for years, I seen all these weirdos drive by my house follow me screaming out the Windows I'm sure all in masks, Sandy p had black men following me from church on Sundays I saw them, and they would laugh yell at me they told me  5 years ago they were traffickers at pendleys house north on corner she paid to do that to me ?????!!!

Said crooked c told them to trash my grandparents houses take whatever they wanted, they whacked off all over our yard too porch smelled like pee or nasty dead fishy stink speed in the dogs water bucket said they raped Jake dog, burned his ear, whacked off on him and rowdy dog too !!!!!!!!! I have cried and cried very upset depressed !!!! they twilight us all down prowled at nite they screamed to kill us take everything !!!!! It upsets me terribly all this ! 

That's why I am traumatized by all my life !!! I keep fighting because I don't quit I will kill everyone of these losers off eventually I am their curse to the crtl !!! Everyone will go involved in this filth because I am a fighter I hate trash like this they're mad that 5 yr ago assault on my brainwaves didn't kill me I think stevie is mad too ! I'm that tough to survive that crap !!! I had no help just these zillion people some from highschool screaming die bitch die bitch mms was schizophrenic ! You are too bitch die die ! We will get all your estate bitch ! I heard trash from church screaming from Rogers house everyday voices screaming, other nasty filth playing in my ceiling ! Then a man screaming he was climbing up in my attic to shoot me in head as I was asleep with shotgun !!!???????

I heard so much riff raff in my attic at night stevie said he whacked off up there, Kyle s did Jeff m was, all those loser idiots annoying from high school cry baby snobs jocks !!!!!

Sandy p co horts, Philip trash nasty Crystal h trash harassing me to death ! I don't know how I survived this other than health tech angels who deserve everything in the world for saving my life !!!! I love you guys ! Being honest is what saved my life and that's everyone else who has worked on this trash and saved my life everywhere thanks for being honest !!! You deserve everything !!! 

It counts to be honest to try diligently, truly wish to end these traffickers crtl trashy idiots and never cry about them they all need to go and have their damn heads blown off !!! I have survived and fought these dangerous trashy losers my whole life !!! Stress stress anger know way to have to live your life ! I know many others fought these nasty filthy people !!! I don't care who they are involved in this sicko weirdo shit ! Involved they gotta go trash !!! I do not give a rat's ass for them !!!!! Evil dangerous drugged up insanity high on drugs raping innocence everywhere !!! F them I say !!! 

Said he used our farm tax number wearing a mask of me at Atwoods store and I did see my name in their computer the other day !!! When we used the tax card !!!! I never used our farm tax number but somebody did as me !!!!!!! He said he did that, and they were trying to get into my bank info at m town bank over there ??????!!! Said him and Japanese shortstacks gang did this with masks, and tried to mimis, then had some old checkbook card too they stole from my grandparents j family house cashing those in as lroy my grandpa m mask and grandma r masks grandma p mask ??????!!!!! He said Japanese had these masks playing this shit to sell drugs on their land at s town, drove the red pickup I drive and had sex in it with prostitutes sold drugs in it to set them up !!!!!!!!?????????

I have had enough, I'm angry at them, trash takeover !

Tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment