Thursday, April 26, 2018

Letter screaming harassing today...

Screaming today on my waves and in pick up as I drove, very dangerous annoying to be harassed on my waves as I drive !!! Felt nauseous listening to whining screaming brats bawl bags threats to kill me, screaming about dfw, tx, ft Lauderdale Florida, people, my friends ! Nash, h wood, LA, OkCity, fbi dea, channel 9 kwtv, channel 5 , channel 4, channel 7 traffic you sea cow on hwy 7 bitch ! F her ! You kill her ! We get estate money ! Japanese cry baby slut shit, more of it ! Wah wah ! Something about a modeling ad ??? She gone !    

Will this go on forever in my head ???! Had it !

Something about radio stations hacking all around everywhere ????? They can do that ???!! Crazy.

Something about a trash company they have ????

Following me on hwy as I drove to dcn, screaming taking my picture in Wal-Mart, and at Braums, staring at me looking at me, teenies, trafficker sluts with nasty babies everywhere.......you can tell the welfare checks are plenty most had three babies all different ages, stinky........sluts.....glazed over eyes.......Nasty !

Trying to sell me drugs at Wal-Mart, trying to get my attention to sell me drugs spy on me or hack me and Mimi, I know how this goes trashy sluts teenies !!! Lots of Japanese everywhere I could hear them and see them !!!

Screams they are moving someone in with your Mimi bitch ! To live there take care of her bitch take money ! F you ! You cannot stop us !

My mom still dizzy, dizzy when leaning over, coughing still raspy cough, I had this before in 2009  2013 plenty of years, I had dizzy spells that lasted three weeks I had to stay in bed, stay home now I know they hacked caused me most these ailments.......Screaming your mom has lung cancer bitch her coughing doesn't stop bitch ! Screams about no health tech help for you ! You killed your health teams !!!  ??????

Stevie keeps yelling "  passed away, " says my grandparents names, my pets, all mind gaming his fave sport other than drugs filth, easy sluts........oh well......maybe someday I will have peace on my waves and no troubles, now worries......

Screaming about n family everywhere.!!!!!!...I do not know those idiots !!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment