Thursday, April 5, 2018

More skunks no sleep ! Letter.

Still harassing me.

Screams about money off of some crap again I know nothing about........how dare I go to town or exist !!!

Still skunks being sent up to my damn house with equipment, still screaming about their stupid trash family and friends being over f you bitch !!!

Japanese still following me at town screams in my head yesterday at town as I tried to shop about their family and friends get out bitch f you bitch fat bitch !!!

Stevie screaming at me on my waves about money his friends, and he tried over sedate me night before last like they did five years and twenty years ago, I couldn't wake up and even breathe !!! He was laughing and screaming f you bitch die !!! He got mad as hell because s. h + L. Got rid of the harassing he was doing to me and started bitching about them, and others over east...

He said little z is living north of you Bitch he is over because you blog bitch leave here f you, you need to die bitch !!! Screaming at me about my dog and how he is ruining things north at the bshaw house ???????? He's dying bitch over east they will kidnap him kill him bitch !!! Saying that my p cat has to be put to sleep he has brain cancer ????!!! I hope not I am already upset about my pets other crap..... sadness.

He said that they are digging in my trash taking my pads and rendering my blood out of those to give satanic weirdos over east !!!!????????? Creepy weirdo sick !!!!!! Said this a few years ago too !!! Digging in my trash to find junk to sell people on a creek near here ????!!!! Nasty trash !!!! Help !

Prowling, creeping around at nite digging in my trash, harassing my dog with skunks or skunk juice near my bedroom, just non stop !!! Puke !!!

 He they keep talking nasty about sex, creepy satanic junk over and over !!! I am sick of this crap I can't sleep or be at peace not even once !!!!!!! I am very tired exhausted !!!! Too much !!!!!

I can't get rid of these trash hillbilly people Japanese following me from everywhere, they keep stalking me weirdos screaming about that mms estate f you bitch you are here for us to kill and eat your fat ass on a plate bitch !!!

Screaming about m crtl family b.s. again for weeks, daily, making threats on my mom and Mimi, kill that old bitch she lives on our road f her they kill off everyone !!! Tired of this b.s. that nobody seems to be nice and help me with to get rid of !!! I cannot put up with this harassing crap anymore, telling me I am a loser who needs to be a whore f you bitch they keep yelling !!! Everyone be a whore that is life bitch you will be they kidnap you bitch !!! I think you weirdo satanic trash need your damn heads blown off !

I think that is just how terrible it is that I am a good person, never involved in this filth !!! never even took a drug, never sold a drug, never slept with anyone and I am assaulted every day everywhere I go and have to talk to stevie and his mean creepy weirdness !!!!!!!

Tired of constant assaults, screaming, drug addicted, stealing, threats, making fun of me, had too much stress, from idiot trash just like my loser trash family was, had a lifetime of it !!! Screaming at me daily nightly since I was a little girl !!! Had enough ! Too much ! Just all insanity crazy weirdos !!! Screaming about chads trailer dump of losers embarrassing trashes !!! Weirdos !

They do not need equipment to drag skunks up everyday in my yard, I get no help no sleep, just harassing ! How do they have extra time to harass me like this when they are supposed to be working on all this junk ??? Oh I've got time to work and drag skunks up in the yard, playing creepy man scream from hell on my waves and in yard for five years almost, just as the same about the creepy in hell dreams, all this other idiotic loser trash stuff they pull..........crazy !!!

Harassing about indians in the ground nightly......

All mad at me over blogging, not blogging, screaming about s + l h. F them and their mom, then F, T.......and F J they keep screaming all around here.....????!

Screaming because of I. H stupid money, I don't know anything about what in the world they are screaming about I don't even know these weirdos they cry about or harass me about !!! That's how stupid this all is !!! Screaming about college over here !!!????????

Screaming about Dallas people, my friend she got it !!!???????money, jewelry, that mms estate those hillbillies over east keep crying about I've never seen like Sandy p in a fire crying about nasty titty surgery nobody cared about !!! That went on with that stupid bitch screaming for years in my yard since I was born !!! just like this crap.....!!!

 I have had it with losers screaming at me, making threats, conniving trash all my life whole crazy family I have had it with all this crying about them forever, what they said, what they did to them, or how they got a baby with my family so and so always some loser trash slut crying, or another dumb ass crtl m crtl f you bitch you're kin to them f you bitch !!!! Crying about the whole nasty m crtl bunch, and Phillip, B. k., p, Tessa, weirdos losers !!! Then mccracks, lemonheads, pendleys, Janet, lroy trash, sether losers !!! 

Harassing about my grandparents I miss, telling me mean crap, threats, just too much ! I am tired !

Screaming about Mara and Jasmine garbage still !!! Cry cry cry, same old tired repeat bawlbag cries about them sounds over east..............and k.....crying about her nasty filth.....

Then all this crying crap about somebody's mama's tittys ????? Then crying about her kids going whoever the hell this bitch is or was I'm sure she was loser trafficker trash too they can all rot in hell leave this bitch everybody loves to hate alone !!!!! I don't care !!!!! go cry baby bitch to your loser trash family friends who are still there losers !!! Right now they are anyway !

Tired. Help.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment