Wednesday, April 11, 2018

More yelling, letter.

No sleep last nite.

Screaming about money I don't know anything about, sick of hearing about filth and money, these idiots are just like who they worshipped my loser trash family all obsessed with money, sluts, drugs, nastiness.......!!!!!!!

Trying to break my teeth off again early am....hollering slut last nite screaming Japanese h wood bitch, yelling around about playboy trash sluts, her family, friend f you bitch, right near the house all this yelling, hacking my phone because I unplugged the box last nite because I hear yelling chachachachajaja.....non stop.....made me nauseous.

My poor dog is tired of yelling he barked ferociously mad at them !!! Scared me, I'm stressed....my cat meows at ceiling he hears something......

Stevie needs help, or forced into rehab treatment, mental health, crying about Morgan, Rhiannon his lost loves, I am so damn sick of hearing about their shit, he loved them, his love slut triangles !!!

Stevie crying about his mom's house, money, I know nothing about, Chad dump house money whoever is with that.....dump.....I know nothing about that either as usual....

Screaming about bshaw house Annette is coming back from prison she's coming back bitch to f you over for her problems busted she was because you live there bitch !!!! And once again I know nothing but blamed accused by somebody of ruining their trash dump lives, I think they are to blame for their own messed up lives not me !!!

My mom and Mimi very tired, feeling weak sick, coughing flu like and stevie they screaming they are dying cancer bitch just like your ass bitch cancer !???????

Then screaming they are plotting to kill kidnap, rape me take me over east !!! I'd like to see them try that with me, they would regret trying !!!! I would tear them up myself dumb asses !!!

Screaming about lesbo trash up north bshaw house again, yelling about rainbow items or something ????? Their friend so and so got it f you bitch !!! Mara or krissa people screaming ???????? Tired of this !!!!

You don't have money in this bitch f you !!! You Don't want to join this bitch f you you get everything f you fat bitch !!!

Sick and tired of hearing about some burnt up ol damn house mansion over east !!! Whatever that dump is about, taking house, vehicles f them f you bitch !!!?????? 

Sick of hearing about crooked Japanese ol man c and his cry baby bitch son, acorn head or little skull whoever this is needs his nasty head torn off, crying hollering about money, sluts, his mama's titties !!????

Sick of leprechauns screaming about me money me money ! Damn ! Make them all wear green, dance in circles, st Patrick's day is over spring is here greedy cry baby bitch leprechauns !!! I can spot them a mile away in that green !!!! Sick of hearing about their obsession with money, h wood, playboy trash, people on tv, sluts, trash, all weirdos creepy minded !!! Get outta my life losers ! I don't have your stupid money, and I don't know nothing about it dumb asses !!!!!!!!

I don't care about trash, stupidity, losers, cry babies, money sick of hearing about money, they're all obsessed with money, money is obsession of theirs just like my corrupt trash family...!!! Had enough !

They all need to grow the hell up ! Embarrassing trash, unprofessional, cry babies ! Dea fbi clowns crying all the time, I guess I am to blame for their messed up lives too, oh damn.......lol.......screams about j family f them they get money f them, mean to me about M......I miss her I know she suffered too.......been worried about her years, years....

Stevie is becoming more and more sadistic toward me, evil, harassing, annoying tires me easily, I have been hacked by him five years and then more so probably by him, Rhiannon, Shaun, Japanese, st town people harassing me about diets, weight, bed hopping, Sandy p people, m crtl people, tired already had enough, 

good grief !!! my family was hell on wheels since I was born I been hearing screaming, fighting, neglect, yelling, blaming, accusing, stealing from me, everyone high on dope all the time or drunk, danger, nastiness hillbilly crap, snobs, too much from them and then sterling trash that I didn't even know or did know, then all this other trash people hating me over crap I knew nothing about...harassing, or fakes in masks calling harassing and bothering grandparents.......I been tired exhausted for years.....they have too..

These people are a crazy roller coaster ride from hell, that's how I describe all these idiots......I hope I survive this., they just have all been too much for me to have to be near, just had it ! Try to avoid them then here they all keep stopping by the house, or jd Waller stopping by asking for money for those stupid kids or another trash loser high as hell !!!! Or mccracks or rat haired bitch, or Philip bunch harassing years and years won't leave nobody alone !!!!! They all have worn me down to nothing almost, so tired, I try to catch up on sleep and it's constant harassment at night or all day long......just very tired.

This b.s. has gotta stop or something, too tired, stressed.

Thanks, j.








No comments:

Post a Comment