Friday, April 27, 2018

Letter, yelling harassing again

Hollering last nite about money, playboy trash sluts, money.
Waking me up at 3 am screaming that they got rid of T and his family, B, mee maw, all the R and O family, kept screaming Mimi is dead bitch ! She's gone bitch ! Screamed they got Bill and Nick f them !!!

Said Bob w, his brother was over and gone, he's in this f him ! Said S. H. And L. H are dead now 20 yrs they tried to kill you 20 yrs ago, A, and their mom are dead, they trafficked people tonight, they are all gone bitch ! Trying to scare me awake hollering, bitching about Davec, he's dead ! I f'ing hate his ass f him !!! Screaming about precious acorn head being over, wah wah !!! All my fault I see, as always. Stalker.

Told me A. + D,  J + A, then  Z and his bro all dead gone tried to hack you today, they got rid of them ????? Something he keeps talking about Japanese of all these with masks impersonating them to me and them also gone now reals and fakes all total over ?????? 

Keeps telling me M and the rest of that part of my j family are gone bitch ! F them ! He keeps hating on M she's this that no she's alive bitch !!! Screaming that they killed my grandparents over east of 81 hwy, they are over there thrown on the creek bitch with your f'ing stupid cats bitch dog bitch ! Ate them bitch satanic killed them bitch !!! Just mean as hell to me upset me, make me sick hearing all this...

More this is this, that is that no wait a minute I lied bitch !

He's hollering and mad because I drove past him and seen him on road by Mimi west, walking with a cane, mask on, hobbling like an old skinny buzzards on drugs......he got in the ditch because he said he was scared we would run over him ! Haha..........he was mad I saw him...

Screams about Philip m and m crtl, j Chaney kwtv, OkCity Japanese hollering, radio and tv stations f her they over bitch ! Rat hairs old house, keeps blabbing about that filthy house ????

Stevie impersonating T Davis from s town, calling high, on G. ' s cell phone, then he's hacking because G. Starts hollering hateful crap.....

Then he's jealous or something of R. V new mate and others with mates ????? I think he needs a gf ???   Cries about Morgan, his lost loves. Oh well.

Trying to upset me about everything.

Thanks, j

No comments:

Post a Comment