Wednesday, April 25, 2018

glitter water spheres !!!...

Enjoyed the rainfall the past two days, I have been excited that the air is cleaner, hopefully !   ;)

I have found a new to me hands on toy, that is very pretty !

The glitter water spheres ! Medium sized and very fun to shake roll in your hands, I enjoy watching the glitters swoosh ! Very calming to see the glitters floating interior the plastic spheres filled interior of water.......Nice gift, for you or others, very affordable ! Beautiful ! Adore !

Glow in the dark items are something else I enjoy, these are mostly very affordable also, in variety of colors, shapes, items, I purchased a few last summer for outdoor celebration at night on holiday ! You can easily see better outdoors at night with the glow sticks, and others available..........I find these easy to activate !!! Mash or press, or bend as instructions on packaging say to..........DO NOT chew ! DO NOT ingest ! DO NOT break ! DO NOT burn ! Very toxic interior, these usually only glow over night, various colorful shapes or plain ! Enjoy ! Pretty !

I always purchase liquid hand soap in the bottles that are labeled, clean, colorful, scented beautifully, I found yesterday at DG the nicest long lasting scent liquid hand soap brand called Lucky, very affordable only $ 1 / bottle......very nice....fruit scents ! Variety.

These are just a few things I have been thinking about and have recently seen, rainy days are the nicest !

:)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment