Monday, April 23, 2018

Letter...

More screams, yelling about deanc, his son, attaways trash bunch, Davis clan ????

More yelling about my blog, my friends are over ! F her ! F her ! My family is gone f that bitch !!!

More bitching about their money, Japanese toys I like, she gets this money ! F her !

More screaming about health tech people, you get no help bitch you ruined this bitch !

Nasty talking about my tiny girl bits, she needs raped to be a whore f her tiny pu##y !!! Some filthy health tech knows about my body being clean + small making fun !!! BwaHahaha !!! Yeah well go ahead make fun of my parts, I'd rather have mine be small, not nasty, and clean than a nasty huge hairy mess joke like theirs is all joked about !!! Ewwww gross ! Haha........loser slut trash !   :p

Still trying to make me cry about everything, my pets especially and my grandparents, other family, saying z is this one, that one, making me very tired, too much waste in my head to hear this is this no wait a minute it's that, no I can't tell you, then laughing hysterically, stevie and another girl or something ?????

Let stevie take his equipment and go harass some idiot that is terrible, involved harass them to death they deserve it not me !!! Go find him some idiots to harass.....there's plenty of those everywhere.....

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment