Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Cookies, coloring sheets, play - doh mini, glitter !!!......

This past weekend was rather nice, I travelled to another town to an event, I found out about the event in the newspaper............travelling regionally, is a nice weekend with an event.....social townspeople activity......I had a nice time.

I discovered a cookie I remembered, often for years it is always sold out !!! In yellow packaging, Keebler Elf Wich cookies !!! Shortbread elf cookie fudge in center ! Very affordable at local grocery, Wal-Mart, other stores, just look out for a package ! I enjoy these with a glass of cold milk, dunk the elf cookie into the milk head first !!! Lol.......he is swimming ! Haha ! Yum ! Good cookies !     ;)

Today I purchased a few of the Wal-Mart Bakery mini pies + mini half top cakes !!! These are nice for lunch box, or a small snack, also go nice with a glass of cold milk, yum ! Variety of mini pies + mini cakes, cute !
................Pecan, apple, blueberry, pumpkin, cherry, cinny, confetti, chocolate chip, lemon, eclair, variety ! Very affordable fifty cents . 50/ pie or cake mini !!! Just enjoyed one after my lunch.....snack cakes + pies.

I have been rather tired still lately, and late evenings after my day is over, I enjoy coloring and working on some kind of colorful fun crafty activity........

Just laugh ! I found the mini Play - doh fun factory, play - doh tools, mash create shapes ! Includes two small half size Play - doh containers two different colors !!! I purchase one of the Play - doh Mini Fun Factory for $ 2 / set.........variety of the tools, and dough colors very colorful fun !!!

 And......if you wish for more Play - doh colorful variety the DG has the Play - doh mini Grab n Go, three Play - doh, colors, $ 1 / package !!! in plastic, these need to be kept in air tight sealed, cooler area to store, Play - doh can dry in harsh heat, hot weather, but I adore Play - doh still ! A fave ! Let's have fun again, with these mini sets, who cares if we are adults !!! Haha, have fun !

;)

The glitter Play - doh in larger containers is very beautiful ! Ahh ! So pretty ! I enjoy the scent of all Play - doh........weird I know, lol......it scents very clean.....just my opinion....Wal-Mart for these, other brand of this dough available, all affordable, create, re - use keep in containers !!!

I have been coloring with everything, I finished a few coloring books, and needed to purchase more, so at Dollar tree I found the Cardboard standing coloring characters, you just color the Cardboard printed characters, well known cartoon characters, then color with the included mini coloring markers, then affix the standing cardboard art ! I placed mine on the table, very cheerful, includes a sticker set too of the characters ! Nice for just $ 1 / set.....

The coloring sets I purchased at DG ( local small-town shopping !!! ) These were just $ 2 / Crayola Color + Sticker, includes coloring sheets and a page of colorful stickers, all character, variety !!! Very nice affordable also !!! Wal-Mart has the grand size version too ! Very fun to spend the evenings coloring, helps me calm, stay cool, relax + enjoy coloring with your loved ones ! Drink some lemonade stay near the fan ! I'm using the Crayons for these !!! Wish I had some glitter Crayons, those are available too ! Oh well, I will find those later !

Anyways, 

Local events are plenty for us all, nice social activities to enjoy with those closest nearby, travel regionally if you wish, save money, check vehicles in proper working order ! Take a long plenty of friends + family to laugh with enjoy the day ! Haha ! Have fun !

Love, Julie !




No comments:

Post a Comment