Saturday, April 14, 2018

Colorful squishies !!!....

One of my fave items to find in most stores would be the colorful character squishies ! Very nice ! Fun for me to mash in my hands as a stress relief item ! Scented, unscented, or plain, characters, all nice, all sizes ! Collect ! Enjoy !

I found a few new to me, mini toys I think are nice also, thrown in this list !    :)

These brands nice, some in stores, or online only.

Smyths toys, my little pony slumber party girls, colorful
Yummibear
Creamiicandy
Sammy the patisserie
My Melody, sanrio
Jennalyn, all
Yummy Luna, all
Punitez, all
Squishshop .com
Silly squishies
Gacha
Squish Dee lish
Delightful boutique
Cafe de N
Bizkit
Hello kitty
Cutie creative
I bloom, puni maru squishies
Vlampo
Wal-Mart soft n slo squishies
Areedy
Daiso Japan
Bunnys cafe
Yumeno
Gearbest
Squeeshyum
Banggood squishies
Justice + Tokyo world Tokyo store Japan
Squishy key chains, all !
Squishmellows
Michaels stores, all squishies
99 cent stores, all squishies
CVS, Walgreens, all squishies
Skittlebear, all squishies
Gudetama, egg yolk man squishies ! Lol...
Squishamals, all
Fidget squidgets, all
Shopkins squishies, all
Neko astume, cats
Popcake Surprise, all
Smiley egg emoji
Cars, Disney, all everything
Stickers at party city, all squishies !
Expressions, squishies, all
Squeezables
Squashies
Amazing squishee !
Crown feather writing pens, colorful
Mario squishy, all
Smooshy mushy, all
All Disney squishies
Toys r us, Claire's, all squishies, close out !
Peel 2 reveal mystery mini squishies
Kawaii Squeezies
Chawakitty
Kawaiiland . com
Color me cutie doll, adorn doll
Crystal mud, gel toy, create ! Fruit print, on lid

Enjoy !

Love, Julie !


No comments:

Post a Comment