Thursday, April 26, 2018

ice cream faves !

I enjoyed a small vanilla malt ice cream today.......I prefer eating these with a spoon or using a straw too.....

I love the older ice cream traditions, they are sooooooo nice !

Malt flavoring is nice dissolved properly in creamy ice cream, stir it up ! Enjoy with chocolate or vanilla ice cream........vanilla or chocolate malts are good with me !   :)

Milkshakes can be variety, chocolate, vanilla, Sonic has the most variety on the menu ! These are yum ! Shakes they are often called too.....

Root beer floats I have enjoyed for years, nice during summer, usually find at soda shops, ice cream parlors, just pour in one can of root beer on vanilla ice cream.....enjoy with spoon.......share or for yourself....

The banana splits are very old fashioned, quite much, so share with loved ones ! These are fruity, and variety of ice creams.....very pretty !

Sundaes are a variety, I love the Carmel turtle sundaes at Braums ! I just enjoy the single dip sundaes, or you can purchase the double dip of sundaes.......Braums has variety of these, Carmel pecan, or turtle my faves !!!

Braums, Sonic best places for these locally, I enjoy them all truly !  Ice cream parlors, soda shops, other places to ask for these if not in your area......

Non ice cream, I love Lemonberry fresh fruit slushies from Sonic, or the plain strawberry ! Lol......

Enjoy !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment