Friday, April 27, 2018

dogs and cats everything !.....

I adore dogs + cats, all of them everywhere !

My pets are best friends, family, love !

I love to find and buy the cutesy items with dogs and cats on them, anything with dog and cat prints, pictures very sweet !!! Aww !!!  Anything I find available with dog and cat pictures, kittens, puppies ! The babies !  :)

Cat and dog items I adore, and I see available :

Wall posters
Notebooks
Paper folders
Notepads
Pencils and erasers
Fabrics printed with dogs and cats !
Clothing
Statues, figurines
Key chains
Toys, collectibles
Purses
Bed spreads
Plushies and squishies !
Blankets
Shoes, Bob's !!! With dogs on them I found ! Cute !
Coloring books, I found a three pack !!! Wal-Mart DG !
jewelry !
Scarves !
Calendars, checkbooks

Plenty more !!!

Most stores I find these dogs + cats cutesy items, available, for us to wear, tote, admire !!!, Betsey Johnson, Wal-Mart, target, DG, Fam D, Dollar Tree, Kohls, Dillards, Stage, Tj Maxx, Ross's, Rue, Maurices, stores, look and see in these or online !!! Cute !

I know Dogs and cats need healthy well prepared foods, I know all about this ! lol.   ;)

From my experience with having several pet family, I know that often the foods for pets and dogs can be very unhealthy, unfortunately sometimes the cheapest dog + cats foods can be combined with cheaper ingredients that are not healthy, causing our cats + dogs to be sickened !!! Sadness !   :(

I know that my pet family does not digest many foods both canned and dry packaged foods, the cheaper most affordable the worst unhealthy sadly ! When we need to have available most affordable, when we have many other expenses, we cannot afford that expensive pet foods !

We need to have many pet foods removed from the market / stores / chains because they do not help our pets I believe from my experience, I have tried most all brands the cheapest, and sickened my pets, vomiting, urinary tract infections, illnesses ! I know we need to have the most healthy affordable to all !

Grain free, cat food my fave !!! with no harsh dyes, no harsh preservatives, needs to be available in all stores, cats tend to vomit, suffer kidney / urinary tract issues, mine are well on grain free dry food, Fancy Feast cans, Royal Canin, Blue Wilderness dry food, these often more expensive, in pet stores too.......but hey, they work my cats healthier, less illness, less veterinarian bills ! More grain free ! More dye free ! Less Preservatives ! For dog + cat foods canned and dry please !!! Affordable for all....!!!   :)

My dog seems to enjoy the affordable Gravy train, Pedigree, all types, and I bought an on sale dog food dry bag of Natural Balance brand he enjoyed from pet store, but too expensive some may enjoy this food others may not ! Try and see if affordable....Blue Wilderness Dog food too.....others that seem to be much more better for dogs and cats...

All pet items need to be more so healthy and affordable for our pet family.....

Anyways, I have been doodling, painting, coloring I have found a few new to me color books, these mostly at Wal-Mart and Dollar General....

Giant dog and cat, all animals coloring books with one page of large stickers from Dollar Tree, just $ 1 / I know very cute and pretty.......

Hatchimals grand pages coloring books, and sticker books, online, DG, Wal-Mart, very fun to color Hatchimals !  ;)

Shopkins, grand pages coloring books, sticker books, Wal-Mart, DG, Target, nice !

Mickey Roadsters, driving cars, Giant coloring books, flip back, some with stickers ! Dollar General, very exciting ! Online......

Disney's Cars coloring books, stickers, play books, very nice ! Online everywhere ! Affordable.

Water color painting books, with water color paint sets + brush attached, contained in plastic just dip brush into water, paint away the day with everyone !!! Many characters, brands, most stores, online and all stores or just the paint pages with paint contained on paper and brush included mostly affordable ! Exciting !    ;)

I have been coloring the paint by number books before, watercolors these are time consuming, comforting, beautiful, many online, DG, mostly.......something different train your eye......paint on !

We need to paint, craft, relax, breathe awhile, calm down all over the world, even if we just color in a coloring book with crayons, markers, or coloring pencils, all ages need to enjoy these ! Be colorful, be creative......unwind at the end of your day........un - stress !, cool off, calm down !

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment