Monday, April 30, 2018

Letter, more stupid screams......

Still playing crickets in everyone's heads, my mom's, and mimi's, black sporty car drove along beside us yesterday on hwy 81 going south, and my mom starts hearing crickets Loudly, then he sped up went on south, n of Marlow......screaming about my family B, he got some card or something ! Not fair ! F him bitch ! Daddy's important ! Making fun of B......he gets card now f him !!! They kill him !

Screams about Japanese a + j fakes they are going to be your friends fat bitch ! Now they go bitch !!! They took money ! Screams about bon bon money, yelling about kelbon getting into my house, using my laptop to show me family photos of her nephew bday party, and I didn't know what she was doing with computer disc, well they yelled five years ago as I was hacked she hacked me much worse ! I knew she must have because it was louder, I got louder waves and me and pumpkin cat almost died probably all my cats.........they said she was set up over a Rogers house hacking to show them she was on my laptop ?????? I didn't know what she was up to, then dalrymp funeral someone screaming in my head about A's mother, going ???? I remember that much, A was not himself mask ??? Screams on my waves whole time.

Screaming about a altizer, sluts, now her mom f altizer is on tv running AA meetings or mental health management at lawton ???? That's real good ! sorry ! She's fake I think she was into that trash I know, heard that sluts story everywhere, Janet buddies ! I don't know that trash either heard of them though !

Ryan bshaw screaming about him 5 yrs ago he's gone ! in that, now he's fireman on tv at lawton ??? Whatever, up to something, he yelled out here too at me while hacked !!! Said he was him ???? Along with milams brad and Jeff seen brad fireman in tv last year, they screamed at me harassed me in high school and years afterward followed me everywhere showed up many locations stalkers nosy trash !!! Sick of their faces too ! So more masks or surgeries a plenty ! Corrupt ! Screamed at me 5 yrs ago too hacked bad !!!

Screaming about Japanese twinzee, acorn head z and kenz, all over sorry dead trash, ! You kill them, he by you at Wal-Mart, eating shrimp ??????? Whatever that is ????? Screams about that, you marry him fat bitch ! Your hair needs styled bitch, lose weight you need makeup bitch !  Well 4 yrs ago I was told by the guys out here not to be wearing makeup, do not dress up, because those crtl people are trying to kidnap you, cut your hair at Wal-Mart and various weirdos were at the stores staring mouthing off at me about money, threats, walking up to me in masks saying they were Z, and talking nasty.......upset me, parking lots I know I was hacked worse......followed, there would be 80 cars driving the interstates following me, cutting me off, driving to close, making faces, constant plenty years, deanc and my uncle involved in that right after I graduated too ! And this happened to my mom several times through the years, I have always travelled shopped on the buddy system, my mom and Mimi........because of safety concerns, never travel alone, but I had to for classes happened still.......lucky to be alive.....

Ambulance by my house and cops last nite going south woke me, scared me awake loud sirens lights flashing, scared my heart rate went up........then screams about my friends are over ! F her ! Then my mom gets creepy sicko dream about my family T and J,  the O and R families are trying to rape kill you bitch !!! Then kill your bitch daughter off too bitch ! You're not involved ! They will take her and kill her over that money bitch !!! Barf nasty dreams !!! Creep show in hell pictures, sex nasty filth slut trash screaming and dreams ! I think the dream machine needs taken from stevie !!!

Screams night before last that y'all are in washdc f'ing sluts, the ring leaders are into this sluts crtl money up there bitch ! They in this ! we f them good for money we work we get away in washdc senators judges, official men and women like it good bitch they kill you for us goddesses ! ????????????Japanese talking, then something about trannys and pimps ????  

Screaming at me about money and a stupid house over east they keep crying over blaming me over, said you go live east there bitch you fat whale.......!!! Whatever that is....???? Sick of hearing that crap.....

Screaming about s and l. h mom and aunt all the time, something they did to them ???

Another letter, more b.s. as usual.

Tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment